• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Squared Financial - deposit and profit not returned

I am having an issue with a company

Barella

Private
Dear All,
After indicativelly 1 year of trading with them without any problem on 7th of May (1 week ago) i've asked to Squared financial (Seycheless regulated) a full withdrawal (deposit 10k euro - profit 12,232.37 euro).
After 3 days from the request i've contacted them to get an update and their answer was:

'' We would like to inform you that your withdrawal request has been temporarily put on hold.
The process is according to our ongoing monitoring procedures and obligations regarding your trading activity.
Once the procedure is finished, we will notify you accordingly ''

After that i've contacted them every day (chat,email) and the answer is always the same.
Seems that is not possible to get any update or info and the withdrawal is still pending.
I've also left a feedback here (waiting that will be published) and on Trustpilot....
For FPA and Squared Financial: Accounts 127157 and wallet 1038945
Thanks for any suggestion

Dear All,
After indicativelly 1 year of trading with them without any problem on 7th of May (1 week ago) i've asked to Squared financial (Seycheless regulated) a full withdrawal (deposit 10k euro - profit 12,232.37 euro).
After 3 days from the request i've contacted them to get an update and their answer was:

'' We would like to inform you that your withdrawal request has been temporarily put on hold.
The process is according to our ongoing monitoring procedures and obligations regarding your trading activity.

After that i've contacted them every day (chat,email) and the answer is always the same.
Seems that is not possible to get any update or info and the withdrawal is still pending.
I've also left a feedback here (waiting that will be published) and on Trustpilot....
Can we have exact website address, please?

Dear All,

It sounds really frustrating. I hope they resolve it soon!

sqfin.com
A few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care ASAP and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address here https://sqfin.com/about/contact-us/

You can also make a complaint with the regulators mentioned here https://sqfin.com/about/regulation-license/

Also, Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16844/squaredfinancial-forex-brokers

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

A few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care ASAP and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address here https://sqfin.com/about/contact-us/

You can also make a complaint with the regulators mentioned here https://sqfin.com/about/regulation-license/

Also, Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16844/squaredfinancial-forex-brokers

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

Thanks for the answer
Unfortunately i've deposited by card 1 year ago and the time frame for the chargeback (6 months) is gone.
Now i invite them to join here and i've already left a feedback here on FPA (i'm waiting it's approvation).
I will open a complaint with it's regulator and report what is happening on it's social media.

what is incredible is not having any response, update...nothing at all. The ''relevant department'' does not give any information to customer support and even though I contact them every day, customer support knows nothing.

Did you trade using arbitrage? Did you use some Bonus? Can you send the statment with the profitable operations?

Did you trade using arbitrage? Did you use some Bonus? Can you send the statment with the profitable operations?
No, it's not arbitrage. I'm able to connect only to the last sub account created. I'm trying to connect to the others accounts with trades but seems that have been disabled. I ask them to send me manually the statement

Back