SunbirdFX - Scam Alert

TeckS

Recruit
I had been with sunbird forex for about a year with a loss about 4k and left with 500 plus. Due to inactivity for about 6 month, not able to withdraw and close that account.

On the 24 Feb2015, get to know Adam Dean thru skype, due to wanted to recover some losses, decide to fund in USD 4500.

At start he did help to recover some losses. On 4 Mar 15 call me to fund another 3k usd for the non-farm payroll. Agreed to fund again.

total my account have about 8k usd. But after that, my account start to have some losses till left about 5k plus.

Due to some emergency I request full withdraw on 21 Mar 15 thru SunbirdFX website and I reset my password from the website just in case he still trade for me

On the 23 Mar 15 Talk to Adam Dean about the withdraw and ask him to stop all my trade. He is angry and ignore me and remove me from his skype. He even reset my log in password and I have totally no control of my own money.

On 24 Mar 15 , I sent him email ask him to stop all the trade again and ask him to bear all the losses if any as I already request to withdraw.

This his reply:
I made you 1200 $ just yesterday what are you complaining about ?
Instead of putting more in your account you’re leaving ? withdrawal the profit in case you need some money but not closing the accounts !!!!

I Just reply him again that I need the money urgently and want him to stop all the trade. And I still do not have my account access.

On 26 Mar 15, I am so worry that I look for help thru sunbirdfx chat online. I ask them to check my account status. The Online chat room told me that my account balance is 0.

I had make a police report as the attached below, I seek all of you from who have the same scam with me share the police report thru all the forum, chat room, Facebook, forex group, stomp as to prevent others people walk into their scam and hope more people will do the withdraw to dry their fund.

For those who are having the same scam with me in Singapore , do contact me thru email to discuss further.

Next step is to contact UK FCA and continue to share the report thru the internet.

Attachments

• Sunbirdfx scam police report.pdf
    104.7 KB · Views: 16
Iniciare tambien acciones legales contra este broker.
Me voy dando cuenta que es una total estafa!!!! Me uno a tu hilo y publicare en todos lados por internet y redes sociales lo que nos esta ocurriendo con esta empresa.

On the 24 Feb2015, get to know Adam Dean thru skype, due to wanted to recover some losses, decide to fund in USD 4500.

That is how it usually works, they let you think you are making money to deposit more then bang you're out

if there anyway I am able to reach as much as possible of forex traders in the world to alert them

How did you deposit? Also, ask your local police if Singapore has a central place to report online financial fraud.

fund thru credit card. Yes, there is a place to report fraud.

I already report the fraud to action fraud in UK thru online.

Back