1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Superforex.com scams clients by changing Contract size on oppened orders

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by mrhydenowy, Nov 5, 2018.

1. mrhydenowy

mrhydenowy Recruit

2. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

Never share your email on the Public platform, by doing that you get a high percentage chance to get scamming email by so-called recovery room scammers. I request mods to remove the attached files.

3. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

Here is the link of XM Rep Superfx_official, go ahead and invite him to this thread. He will explain to you about this.

4. mrhydenowy

mrhydenowy Recruit

Thank you Fx Master. I wrote to Superfx_official asking to do a reply here.

5. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

He will add reply soon :)

6. mrhydenowy

mrhydenowy Recruit

Although, they corrected my balance but there are still missing money.
    On the beginning I have paid 400 dollars and they gave me Welcome Bonus. Thanks to that I had 560 dollars. I had two losses for about 100 dollars but they were from my Welcome Bonus money because on their website I still had 400 dollars. Now they corrected balance only for USDTRY trades and cancelled Welcome Bonus, therefore those two losses now went from my original balance. I think this is unfair, because previously losses were from my additional money from Welcome Bonus and now they cancelled this Bonus specially to take my money. I have had some replies from them but I still don't get my whole money. They are avoiding proper answers and giving only bullshits. I waited until 23rd of November till now for they answer and they give me only this

"Hello!
    Thank you for your request to our Support Team.

13200802 Balance 12-11-2018 16:19:47 01-01-1970 00:00:00 0 -160 0 CANCEL WELCOME BONUS
    #SuperForex reserves the right to cancel the Welcome+ Bonus without any prior notice to its customers. Therefore we strongly recommend that customers should not use the bonus funds in calculation of profit in their trading strategy."

For me they are scum broker and thieves. Could you please help me with this? Should I opened court case?

7. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

I Invited the company by opening a conversation with the rep, Let`s see now.