• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Swindlers ICMARKETS.com

I am having an issue with a company
The captivated world FOS

What are those three plz?

I am a noob but I do know more than four brokers with both mt4 and bank license: REMOVED

FPA Forums Team Note: This thread is about ICMarkets. It has been dormant for 10 months. If you want to compare other brokers, start a thread for that in the Forex Companies Comparisons folder in the Commerce Zone section of the FPA's forums.

Stop wasting money and your time with this bucketshop broker....I was with them for over a year and each time some 'strange' things happen on my trading platform and I make a complaint, they would give me some excuses and I believe them and think the broker is okay and will not manipulate my trades.
BUT eventually and after a lot of wasted money in refunding my multiple trading accounts with them, I simply give up because this is a bucketshop broker who cannot be trusted. That's why I call them I-See-Bucketshop a.k.a ICBucketshop.

Again, stop wasting your precious money and time with ICBucketshop and move on to other better brokers.
I have made my main broker with a Swiss bank broker and have no issues with them at all.

Back