Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Iman thanks a lot for your email. Very clear and so much helpful.

Guys i would like to share some advise from the lawer.
So he suggest to do a CRIMINAL CASE. But not a CIVIL one.

First reason is CIVIL case is not free and you would need to pay for it 6-7% from the amout you claim from EG.

So we must do it as soon as possible

Hello Iman, or those, who already received Imans Email,

please don`t think somebody out of this group will send me Imans email.
Even if I receive it double, please send me, when you read this and want to help me.

I am in big trouble and really would appreciate any help.

My email adress is:

martin.tober.martin.tober@gmail.com

Thank you all very much indeed.

Thanks Iman. Fandf39, on what bases he suggest doing it as criminal case? Mine said civil one as they breached their contract and as yet their is no clear indication of scam or fraud case. Legal advice Are different from each legal firm. Would be interesting to see if there is a current judgement against exential or someone has actually won a civil or criminal case. Dubai court don't provide info on final judgement rulings. Also they don't provide information on how many cases been filed against exential group or the type of these cases.

you sound like a broken record.

Yes I do. That's because I am very consistent in not only pointing out the signs that Exential is a Ponzi, but also the huge inconsistencies that showed up in Superhuman82's posts once things started going wrong with his favorite scam. It would be unlikely that the average new reader would bother to look back through this whole thread, so me stepping in to point out how untrustworthy Mr. 82's posts are is a public service I am happy to perform, even if it does get a little repetitive at times.

If I'd kept my mouth shut, Superhuman82 and his fellow Ponzi promotors would have had a much better chance at turning this big warning thread into an active recruiting thread.

Yes I do. That's because I am very consistent in not only pointing out the signs that Exential is a Ponzi, but also the huge inconsistencies that showed up in Superhuman82's posts once things started going wrong with his favorite scam. It would be unlikely that the average new reader would bother to look back through this whole thread, so me stepping in to point out how untrustworthy Mr. 82's posts are is a public service I am happy to perform, even if it does get a little repetitive at times.

If I'd kept my mouth shut, Superhuman82 and his fellow Ponzi promotors would have had a much better chance at turning this big warning thread into an active recruiting thread.
Good work. Keep it up please. No place for ponzi promoters here.

Iman, Martin, Fandf39, FlyingStar, Mohaaa,

Could you please share with me the legal steps?
furgonetaebro@lycos.com

I'm meeting the lawyers this week. I'll try to push them towards Criminal Case as advised by someone in the Forex industry in Dubai, but let's see.
Apparently yesterday, EG allowed to those clients who upgraded their accounts to request the monthly withdrawals.
Thanks

Exential tactics now is delaying profits as much as they can, they hold back the 3mos profit of the investors with a promise of 2,500USD monthly profit having a new capital of 25,000USD regardless of the fact that not all investors has 5,000 profit they will make it 25K for each active account holders, fantastic if it is a true money, but that is VIRTUAL MONEY now, it is a VIRTUAL and no longer exist! the 20K capital of each already gone to the scammers, even your 5K is gone. NOW Exential is trying to fish out more investors by doing that 25K with a promise of more profits in return, but no, this will not happen, almost 60% of capable individuals are with exential already, those 40% left cannot feed the existing 60% investors plus themselves who will join this scam, and the rest of the people are out of the equation, they are not capable of producing 90,000AED because their Company is not listed in the bank, they cannot do bank loans, and those who have 90,000 cash are smart enough not to trade with this scammers.

Back