The FPA website is under attack

The scumbags steal money and pay other criminals to try to keep people from finding out about it. They should be very grateful that I won't be the judge when they are caught and put on trial.

I sentence you to having all of your internal organs sold at auction. The proceeds will be used to repay part of what you stole from your victims.

kung fu

please pretect fpa,....you guys is the best. if only i can find this hackers and scamers, i'll kung-fu them like kung-fu panda,...wachtaaaaa!!!:err:

They started again in the second half of July. They've tried some new things and failed. All they seem to be able to do is make it take just a little longer for pages to load for a few hours.

Seems to work normally for me. Was this some sort of one time fluke or have the criminals found a way to divert links some of the time?

A.Mod.

You remain unshakeable for the Lord is with you,fire down Lieutenant No weapon fashion against FPA shall prosper.

That online pharmacy site problem seems to be a separate issue. If I'd only seen one report, I'd have thought it was an isolated problem. A different user emailed it in, so the programmers checked more carefully. These scum found a way to steal a small percentage of traffic from other websites. The problem with the FPA has been fixed.

Now I need to let some of their other sites they've done this to know what's going on.

That online pharmacy site problem seems to be a separate issue. If I'd only seen one report, I'd have thought it was an isolated problem. A different user emailed it in, so the programmers checked more carefully. These scum found a way to steal a small percentage of traffic from other websites. The problem with the FPA has been fixed.

Now I need to let some of their other sites they've done this to know what's going on.

Seems to me that your newsletter engine is hacked since URLs embedded into the e-mail body are manipulated somehow/somewhere in the process that generates/sents out them. Just guessing.

Make sure you've cleared your cache and try the link from the mailing again. The link in the email should work fine now.

The flaw wasn't in the mailing. It looks like the drug prescription website has hired hackers to slip a little piece of code into other websites. It acts like mosquito, stealing a little blood while staying small enough to not be easily noticed. It can grab your click if you are coming in from an email link, a search engine or an internal link inside the site.

The copy at the FPA has been found and deleted. The programmers are making sure it doesn't happen again. I've also warned some other sites that have the same issue.

It looks like this is a separate issue from the criminals launching those DDoS attacks.

Back