The FPA website is under attack

It's to be expected that those who have bad reviews here or been exposed of their scams will try to shutdown the FPA site.

As AsstModerator said, it has happened many times before and it will continue to happen in the future.

It's good to post this information here so that new members are aware of the reality of cyberspace where no web site is safe from hacker attacks...and, of course, that it's not easy nor cheap to maintain a popular web site.

Keep up the good work FPA!

Great Work FPA.

I'm Almost sure that this attack was from Mr Omari.
It was just after I have shared new information about Mr Omari and their website owner.

We are so close to him now it he has no chance to scape

Regards:
FX-Persia

Life imprisonment for all scammers !!

Thankyou for explaining about my shock banning message. :shocked:

I'm new to FPA so I was a bit spun out by it. :embarrassed:

I was having a pretty ordinary day anyway.... :confused:

The whole cyber attack thing is wild - at least FPA are making an impact big enough to make creep scammers retaliate. Congratulations - keep it up!

:nerd:

"Everything in moderation, including moderation"

Last edited:
Bravo!

A true sign of a great job! Bravo FPA make the message loud and clear and once you have identified the address of the person or persons behind the attacks you should publish them on the site! It does not take long for people to put 2 and 2 together.

If I can help by establishing a mirror site please let me know.

Sazu

Thanks!

I keep wondering why the CFTC doesn't have a forum like FPA for traders to share info about the bad guys...why is everything at the CFTC so publicly private?

Many thanks to the FPA for doing what the CFTC should be doing. :confused:

Back