Titan trade withdrawals pending for 2 weeks!!

1. Gather up all the evidence. Get screenshots of everything. Include anything on their website discussing the withdrawal process.

2. Make certain to ask for the Fraud Department at your credit card's issuing bank. Give them all the facts.

3. Carefully explain that a broker's services include deposits, trading, and withdrawals. Be VERY specific that you aren't trying to cheat and get a withdrawal of money you lost (some people do scam brokers this way and credit card companies know it). Explain how the money is supposed to have been sent weeks ago and the broker keeps delaying and trying to get you to put in even more money.

4. Ask how a chargeback can be implemented under the circumstances.

THANKS A LOT.

i will do as you advised. i deposited $250, and have an balance of $190. that is all that i want to withdraw. no more no less. i wi get screen shots of all that is on their website as soon as possible.

i will gather all data and pay my bank a visit.

thanks again.

i wrote to card services at my bank, and was sent a reply late on friday informing me that a chargeback process could take up to 45days. i am filling the form now, and will submit to the bank for other processing. the point is: of the categories listed on the form, i can find one for refund of this type.

POS / WEB
I have neither executed nor authorized the following transaction(s)
I have been charged more than once for the following transaction(s) on my card
I have not received the Goods /Services paid for with my card. I am enclosing a copy of the receipt
I have cancelled payment on my card but I was still charged. I have attached the document(s)

NOW, asking for a refund of my available balance does not fit into any of these categories. i am uncertain what to fill, guys have any clues. nothing yet from titantrade either.i wrote to them again this morning. no reply yet. pissed is no longer the word to describe my feelings towards them
thanks again.

Explain to your bank that withdrawals are one of the services that a broker promises to provide to those who deposit. You have money available for withdrawal and the broker is not providing the withdrawal service.

HI, i submitted a card dispute form at the bank ad filled in the details, informing the bank that i wanted to collect ONLY my available balance. i have made my request weeks ago, and yet no response. i will file a case against them here as per your instructions too. thanks for the support. it is a relief to know someone is there to help and advise.
thanks again.

hi, i have tried opening a file case against TITANTRADE again, but i am receiving error for date format on fields 4 & 5. i tried all formats on the page MM/DD/YY and could not go through still. i will try again now. thanks for all the support so far. no reply from TITANTRADE so far.

Back