Trade-24 Big Scam

Well I never knew that i can actually make $ 800 in my second week with Trade-24. I mean how many companies are there that provide such quality services as Trade-24 does, they are ready for everything you want. They will teach you, guide you, assist you, make you aware of the latest market trends, suggest you on the possibilities of profits and chances of loss. If you ask me I think they know forex and stocks, the best in the market and well what more can I say the results are shown very well in my bank account?

Another broker fan parachuting in without so much as an introduction first. One might almost believe that this guy is paid to promote Trade-24, complete with putting the name in bold.

Thanks, FxMaster.

I think this case should be marked as Resolved. I am sure that it is a case we were recently dealing with and the client was sent the funds last month. I spoke with the person in charge of the case.

How can we get this case officially resolved if the OP doesn't respond?

Thanks,
Jeremy

Hi Smith,

Hopefully, you are still exist in Trade24 because as far as I noticed, staff are normally changed on regular basis.

Anyhow, I had long case with your company without getting a proper feedback.

If you still active with them, please contact me.

Regards,

Smith jones
What a JERK, you are......o_O
JERK means "Idiot"
So now you know - JERK means "Idiot" - don't thank us

I think "paid shill" is probably a more accurate description of "Smith Jones".

Of course, making a single post to promote a broker in a scam alerts thread doesn't exactly reflect well on estimates of his intelligence. :p

Back