• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Ultimate signals anyone?

After trying countless of signal services I'm back to good old fxmaster: Forex signals | Forex trading signals | Forex course | Fxmaster.net forecasts

Fxmaster.net is the oldest signal provider with 8 winning years in a row. The reason I've left them before was because it is not for small accounts as you would have to trade more than $1/pip to cover the fees and make profit in the long run. They trade only 4 pairs Eur/Usd, Gbp/Usd, Usd/Chf and Usd/Jpy. The sl is always 80 pips and the tp between 120 - 160 pips. The maximum drawback I have ever seen was 12 trades on a row so you must be prepared to lose 960 pips in the worse scenario. However, this does not happen very often as you can see on their performance table. I would suggest to check the losing months and decide if the service is for you.

8 years of experience that's really a lot and well, it says a lot about them. But the sheer number of ads on their website got me asking if they're making money selling forex signals or from advertising. I can't really trust companies that advertise other companies in the same field and also this seems to be a website run by just a person: no about us page, no company details. Just some phone numbers and lots of ads.

I've been with ultimatesignals for a while now and i'm really please with them, stops are usually 1:2 from the take profit and i even got a few 700 pip winning trades (held them open for a week or so). Biggest drawdown was 3 consecutive trades and the rate of winning/losing trades is usually 4/1. Really complicated part is that they send signals 24/5 during all trading sessions and since they have no trade copier i miss the entry for about half of them.

8 years of experience that's really a lot and well, it says a lot about them. But the sheer number of ads on their website got me asking if they're making money selling forex signals or from advertising. I can't really trust companies that advertise other companies in the same field and also this seems to be a website run by just a person: no about us page, no company details. Just some phone numbers and lots of ads.

I wouldn't care less about how they make money or how may people run the company or whatever. All I care for is to make profit out of their signals. I can ensure you the results shown are 100% accurate. But as I said their not for everyone. Also, you are right about the contact details. The UK phone number is out of order for some reason but they always have been answering my emails. Another thing I like about them is that there is no recurring membership so there is no need to contact them for cancellations and them giving you a lot of bull that they did not receive your email, the server was down.. blah di blah di blah...like some companies do. You can decide for how long and when it expires it expires. No strings attached. :)

I've been with ultimatesignals for a while now and i'm really please with them, stops are usually 1:2 from the take profit and i even got a few 700 pip winning trades (held them open for a week or so). Biggest drawdown was 3 consecutive trades and the rate of winning/losing trades is usually 4/1. Really complicated part is that they send signals 24/5 during all trading sessions and since they have no trade copier i miss the entry for about half of them.

If you are doing okay with ultimatesignals then you better stick with them. Not trying to patronise you but it's better the devil you know imo.

Good luck ;)

they manage an huge drowndown since begining of the year. Good know what they are doing

Back