Upme Group upmegroup.com manually do LOSS trades to LOSS my account!!! FRAUD

tramas

Recruit
Hello!

I have opened account with them on 17. March 2014. I have made 2 deposits 135+500eur by Skrill. Have traded for two months and added 2600eur on 25. June 2014 by Skrill. Before made the deposit I have problem to login and I have contacted them to reset cabinet password and also uploaded documents to verify my account.

withdrawals_changed.jpgtrade_3.jpgtrade_1_and_2.jpgfirst_withdrawal.jpgstatement.jpg
Due to unexpected thing I need money back after 4 days exactly on 29. June 2014. I have waiting the withdrawal for few weeks and always shows in proccess. Shows my attachment with marked yellow withdrawal upme.jpg.

I have NEVER accepted any bonus and never get is.

On 14. July 2014 I have sent first email what is happening with my withdrawal but no any reply...On 19. July Again I have sent to all emails support@fxup.me, finance@fxup.me, Vadim Salogubov <account@fxup.me>, arbitrage@fxup.me, marketing@fxup.me, ib@fxup.me...Again I have made a reply on one old email to Vadim Salogubov <account@fxup.me> on 22. July.

On 23. july they have sent me a promotional email from UPME <account@fxup.me> and I have answered why they are on answering to my emails.

Day before this I have decided to not more trade on this account. This day I have exported all history.

Then I think on 31. July I have made more (about 5) withdrawal request to get money on Skrill but by mistake I have made also one or two on WebMoney which I have not.

On 4. August I get an email that

Your request for withdrawal funds rejected
Reason: Withdrawal request an amount more 3000 usd will complete via Wire transfer. Create a new request via Personal cabinet. Thank you.

To request the transfer of funds use the following link
UPMEGROUP

On this email I have answered to send me on Skrill but nobody reply me.

On 5. August I get Daily Confirmation email about lost -1400eur! I checked the account and saw that were few days ago closed also 2 other positions with loss! I gone to login cabinet to saw what is happening and I checked withdrawals that all were changed! No withdrawals on Skrill anymore!!!

first_withdrawal.jpg shows my withdrawal on 29.06.2014
withdrawals_changed.jpg they changed all withdrawals...also my first withdrawal it is not more listed...also date is changed to mach with LOSS trades done from them
trade_1_and_2.jpg their trades never made from me (I never traded like them)
trade_3.jpg last trade done by them whic I have received by email because was done before daily statement report
daily_confirmation.jpg when i note that something is wrong on my account
shows_daily_confermations_emails.jpg shows that I have traded last time on 18. July
statement.jpg On 22. July I decided to finish trading and exported this statement which shows very different trades as last 3 trades!

All proofs shows that they do manually loss trades to lose my account!

Send an invitation to every email address you have for them and ask them to join the discussion here.

In the attachment also 2 other attachments which I have not added before

daily_confirmation.jpg when i note that something is wrong on my account
shows_daily_confermations_emails.jpg shows that I have traded last time on 18. July

shows_daily_confermations_emails.JPGdaily_confirmation.JPG

this is a cheat broker, several months ago i have same problem with you
how in earth a GBPUSD move 170 pips in a H1 candle. but when i checked other brokerage , there is no such movement
they will take your money with smile

this is a cheat broker, several months ago i have same problem with you
how in earth a GBPUSD move 170 pips in a H1 candle. but when i checked other brokerage , there is no such movement
they will take your money with smile

My case is another. They not edit quotes but they wrote false trades into my account to loss my money! They wrote into MT4 software by themselfs FALSE trades! And also in them WEBLOGIN edited my withdrawals requests! This is FRAUD which I never read anywhere!

Back