vanfunds,pefect money,technocash,medas gold

HI. FPA Members,

I am alerting all my frenids about vanfunds,perfect money, tecnocash. and medas gold. scams.

I sent money to vanfunds through perfect money`s bank detail .
In that detail they put technocsah as the benficiary . After sending money according to their bank detail. ist of all vanfunds tolld me we are not dealing with perfect money, techocsah told me through their email they have money but we have trnsfered to medas gold ( which I dont know) . tecnocash told me to ask medas gold. All the email in which they say we dont have money is with me and I will post sooner. Techno cash has trnsfer money to medas gols but medas gold denied. all are passing baby and keeping my money.

I alllert all of my FPA members beware of all these scams.

Aslam Taak

That's the danger of using a lot of these virtual currencies. There's no way to track them and no way to get a refund if someone slips a digit (accidentally or deliberately). Bank wires cost more, but a wire fraud complaint carries a lot more legal weight that complaining to some online pseudo-money service.

I haven't tried moneybookers, but do agree that paypal works pretty well. Unlike a lot of them, it ties to real accounts and transactions do have some ability to be traced and reversed.

Back