Abandoned - Vantage FX 200000 dollars stolen

One thing is perhaps a way out here - why were you onboarded via Cayman Islands entity, guess because of leverage? How did you sign up? Did you willingly join Cayman Islands Monetary Authority regulated side of the broker or they switched you without any notice or explanation? This part is very important, as in the EU even offshore brokers abide the rule of negative balance protection, the thing that you did not receive.

AS it happens, the broker does not offer negative balance protection under CIMA license. You should have elected the broker much more carefully, given the amount deposited.

However...

1638436541560.png

Didn't the broker offer you to restore trades so you can continue? By doing so, they admitted there was no abuse, despite their claim you abused your hedge positions. Agree?

Yes, they offered me reopen the positions when I would deposit more. So I agree with you. But it was presented as friendly solution.

@EFRIteam perhaps your opinion on this matter can help this EU retail trader? Main issues here would be leading EU retail trader to offshore company trade account and lack of negative balance protection.
ESMA rules breach?

@EFRIteam perhaps your opinion on this matter can help this EU retail trader? Main issues here would be leading EU retail trader to offshore company trade account and lack of negative balance protection.
ESMA rules breach?

Back