• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem VIP-Cititrader Scam - Spotoptions too?

I am having an issue with a company
Thanks, I am getting one list prepared will update shortly. Yes there are binary options as well as one trade signal service that I see, i.e. Signals Now Binary Options.

Couple of interesting facts. 1. This website shows incredible gains. If Dave cooperates and talks to his boss he can turn the tables around on my acc this website is listed as mr jason scharfs personal site.
2. A&J Media partners registrant of this site was used to collect wire transfer. The good thing is that they seem to be us based.

Can I see your trading record performed by the System cant I ? Just have fun if you are a honest guy. I have left the topic behind but today in a nice day, I suddenly came back and see you are talking bull**** on your topic without showing any proof of your account, even withdrawal proof, I cant help laughing ^_^

I wonder why one of Jason's associates can't figure out how to politely restate a request to see trading records.

Can I see your trading record performed by the System cant I ? Just have fun if you are a honest guy. I have left the topic behind but today in a nice day, I suddenly came back and see you are talking bull**** on your topic without showing any proof of your account, even withdrawal proof, I cant help laughing ^_^
No problem, I will honour cititrader/citrades request of uploading more data and clips of voice mails. Please also refer to your systems trading performance posted earlier in the mean time.. what kind of withdrawal proof you are looking for, please elaborate?

I wonder why one of Jason's associates can't figure out how to politely restate a request to see trading records.

I am getting used to of this insulting attitude, earlier Dave and now him. I guess, I am still their client but one that is not as prospective. Dave is on a spending spree currently, losing the account balance the fastest possible. I am not sure why they are asking me to post these records at this time???? However, upon their request I will do it.

No problem, I will honour cititrader/citrades request of uploading more data and clips of voice mails. Please also refer to your systems trading performance posted earlier in the mean time.. what kind of withdrawal proof you are looking for, please elaborate?

Your response is awaited?

As I mentioned earlier, don’t underestimate me. I can respond in the same language you used, probably way more creative. I am keeping patient as I have a very high regard for this well respected forum and the team running it. I consider, their time is very valuable, as I am not the only victim here. I will appreciate you to be brief and to the point in registering your comments/concerns on my upcoming records and I promise you, if you prove me wrong on something I will not pursue that one further. However if you tried to create distractions again, I will start posting other records here (and @ every conceivable location) which shows the casual attitude Dave showed in dealing with my account, e.g. his response on the poor performance, contradicting his colleagues, his company and other members, etc. Just ask Dave to review his email records and try to refresh his memories with some of our old phone conversations. I will also provide a comparison with your signalsnow track records vs Dave Johnson performance.
On the lighter side, your english has improved a lot since your email response to some of the questions on this forum earlier

Last edited:

You're not even an official rep of this company to ask for clarification. We already had some issues with cititrader in the past using fake reviews and I think you changed strategy by sending an unofficial associate. Would you ask one of this company rep to honor us with their presence and reply here? You're all smart enough to take trader's money but when there's a problem you disappear....

First, I need you to drop down the "Cititrader associate" under my account. I didnt come here to try to protect Cititrader.

Second, this is the issue between ME and the guy who is trying to be a trickster against ME, at least, that im not honest, that im the lawyer of Cititrader or some kind of that.

ai007, if you wanna see my proof ? Okay, post here your proof of WITHDRAWAL, TRADING RECORD first that could prove you really are having issue, then I will 100000% show you see :

1. a video of my withdrawal history

2. Trading record

Could you do it if you said that im not a honest man ?

You said you didnt want to invest time in this ? =)) hahahahaha, so why are you talking craps here but not posting any proofs to show people here that you have been scammed ?

You're not even an official rep of this company to ask for clarification. We already had some issues with cititrader in the past using fake reviews and I think you changed strategy by sending an unofficial associate. Would you ask one of this company rep to honor us with their presence and reply here? You're all smart enough to take trader's money but when there's a problem you disappear....

Please refer to the warning sent through the lawyer to me. Specially the section about the consumer complants, you may find one that you may have fallen a victim for. My bank few days ago froze my credit card acc due to fradulant activities. After reading this article I closed all my cards used for the transactions with cititrader.
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...-WLh2mvFLNfLQa_7w&sig2=mbhasTtSntrmbHpQD2J_1A

VIP Cititrader is a conglomerate of Charlatans whose sole purpose is devoted to divesting unfortunate and inexperienced investors of their hard earned cash. Under the thin veil of seeming credibility, lies hard core deception, misleading information, and totally fabricated statistics. Dave Johnson and Jason Scharf wield a convincing impression of global knowledge, and seasoned trading capacity. Their recruitment of the European Pret-Nom Philip Baron lends a false quasi sophisticated and distinctive air of competence to an otherwise deliberate incompetence. Philip Baron never replies to his emails, he just talks to you on the telephone in the early snaring stages with his convincingly knowledgeable European accent. VIP Cititrader have no interest in their clients, or their clients welfare, and their seemingly avuncular style is riddled with hard core manipulation. Their expertise in deception is to be clearly admired. I can imagine their justifications are simply that they are capitalising on human greed and those that fall prey to their clever ploys are themselves responsible for what they let themselves in for. "Caveat Emptor" or let the buyer beware is an axiom that clearly applies, and these rogues have crossed every legal "t" and dotted every legal "I" imaginable. You will be unable to crawl out from under their clamp on your funds, and from their point of view, whilst they are laughing all the way to the bank with your money, they will tell you "they never promised you a rose garden". This is a difficult one to topple and all I can say, is that in my years of business dealings wherein I have considered myself sophisticated enough to sense a "scam" I did not see this one coming. But then part of it is, at certain stages of ones life, we just throw a bit of our caution to the wind and want to believe that someone else has got the answer for you - for a change. Pity us, tired souls, looking for an easier solution as we are perhaps getting older. Or seeing the funds we have managed to earn and grafted for over the years and having little, if any opportunity to put the capital to good work. VIP City Trader genuinely provides the fantasy ritual to fill that dream and they are so highly skilled at targeting the oh so vulnerable souls that stumble in their midst. All I can say is a warning shot - take a wide berth and avoid at all costs the contact with this hypnotic and totally disappointing organisation.

Last edited:
Back