• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

WatchLiveForexTrades Colin Atkins

I have already said ..twice i think, that the 10 pip per day is not from the live room, and i don't think they guarantee it either.. again i might be wrong..
But if you applied pip raider to the room trades only then i fully believe you came out -10 especially if it was august was was crap
but using pip raider outside the room, and it a simple method that work, but you need to use alarms etc otherwise you gonna sit at your screen all day waiting for a trade to line up in a low volume market.

But i think i am bascially done with this thread.. you always gonna get people unhappy with any service, not matter what they promise or not. The pip raider is a simple method that does work on a 5 and 15 min time frame, I know as i use it.. do i lose some trades...u bet! I perrsonally dont think they shoud be offering a full money back guarentee anyway, as they are supplying you a method, which you get to keep, but they shoud be refunding room charges if you cancel etc.

I guess i joined before the 3 month min join, But after hearing other traders in the room.. they seem to be joining with a different view of what the room is or expect.

I dont think you are ever gonna get where you need to be just following a room..unless its open 24hrs a day.. you need to find a system that fits well with you. and trade the times that suit you.
Colins live room has been ok for me, it was taught me enough for me to trade on my own, right now i have no intention of quitting the room as i more that cover the cost of the room anyway, and i am always leanring something new, personally like the non-trading chat, when things are quiet.. so i guess its horses for courses really.

Truebrit, thanks for showing some results.

Now if only Colin would take a moment to step in and explain the actions of some of his employees.

see i don't get why they don't. although the set up is a little strange as colin, is certainly not a web/tech/ guy at all. just a trader and certainly not a marketer, why he allows eric to use his name..not sure coz it would bother me using it the way it does get used. Colin strikes me as a total non-internet guy .. its seems to be eric cole and his team marketing a product "colin"

It sounds like there is 2 issues
The way its marketed
and the live room
And i think the problem is due to the way its marketed then produces the complaints about the room.

The room is great in my experience, but view the room as a learning curve with trades opportunities...
Not a Trading opportunities rooms with some learning experience, and I think that might give people the info they needed

Truebrit, thanks for showing some results.

Now if only Colin would take a moment to step in and explain the actions of some of his employees.

truebri: here's another problem - failure to honor guarantee

Here is language from Colin's website regarding their guarantee:

"Colin’s 31-Day 100% Risk Free Guarantee:

I am absolutely sure you are going to enjoy my Private Members Trading Club and that if you follow my rules and strategies you will make money trading Forex. For this reason your purchase will be at my risk and not yours...

If after 31 days you can show me that my strategies and trading methods do not work I will give you 100% of your money back without hesitation. All I ask is that you show me your trading history and the exact trades you took so I can make sure you aren't doing anything wrong... I can't be any fairer than that.

All the risk is on me for a whole month. That’s 31 long days, more than enough time for you to see this is for real. This is a completely Risk Free purchase, go ahead and do it now… You’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain!!"

However, I submitted an exact record of my trades and they refused to refund my money. This is simply a fraudulent business practice to make this type of guarantee and then refuse to honor it (and they simply stop communicating with you if you complain).

These guys are louts and their trading methods are a dime a dozen in any forex forum.

Their grey area is the 'show me it doesnt work'

The truth is pip paider does work.. now in a low volume market you stand a good chance of it not working ..... in low volumes and operating on a 5 mins charts, you shouldn't be trading..case in point August was a crap month for a 5 min chart, very low volume, pip raider works on short term trend reversals.. that was hard to do in august, but still the fact ( and i am not a pro trader at all - ) i havnt lost using pip raider, I cant really see how your proof would have swayed them, coz when using pip raider along with pivot point PPA etc yeah sometimes the trades in low volume are only 3-5 pips profit, and knowing when to take that is something that takes time, and something i think Colin should be teaching more.

Before replying i decided to back test for my own peice of mind on the Euro for the last week, with the pip paider rules enforced I made 10 trades and lost 2, and those losses were 8 + 12 pips, the wins were all above 10 pips,

so i think thier promise is a little emty as you can not prove pip raider doesnt work, now if you simply only took trades in the live room and present that as evidence i have already covered how they get around that one.

A 100% guarantee isn't something an ethical company should be looking to "get around".

seriously don't go there,
it works for me, and it doesn't work for you... fine i get that, you want to call it something else, and I would love to know why you can make a simply EMA method work for you..this is not rocket science.. I gave you the benefit of the doubt saying if your only taking room trades then i understand why you ended up with a loss, you want to call into question where my loyalty lies, you better bring something more to the table than an off the cuff remark like that.

I seriously doubt anyone ability to trade if they cant make pip raider work for them..if I can do it anyone can.

So shock and horror, maybe your point is only valid with you, and shock horror someone might have another viewpoint that doesn't agree with you.

And shock f**king horror you might be wrong.

Works for me ..oh and I show'd it in my post , doesnt work for you... if they are not honoring a guarentee, do a chage back you will win...'not as described'....simply

But serisously dont call my reasons for posting into question, because you as soiled as everyone else that posts on the net

As another sign of the approaching apocalypse, I'm going to at least partly agree with one of Colin's supporters.

People will get different things from a course, a method, or a trading room. If every possible aspect of Colin's service were as pathetic as the postings of some of his earlier supporters, I think he'd have gone out of business pretty quickly.

Truebrit does point out that some portions are better than others, and at least some of it is profitable enough for his tastes. That makes a LOT more sense that the so called "happy client" who was also an affiliate and registered as Colin too. That moron tried to make it sound like money just rained down on anyone who would shell out 3 months registration fees. I think that that TrueBrit sounds like a legitimate client who likes the service.

Personally, I'd still recommend against signing up for Watch Live Forex Trades - I think a 3 month commitment, Tony's rantings, the crazy affiliate girl's postings, and the accumulation of refund complaints all add up to more than enough caution flags.

I have to agree with you on the 3 month thing.. i didnt have that when i joined, not sure i would have joined if that was the case.. in fact I know I would not have joined. I dont understand why they do that.

However unless i am mistaken, i dont see any reference to a 3 month signup after looking on a site i found from them..its like $140 or so a month but maybe i am misunderstanding it.

I think any system is gonna have it's up and downs, its seem the biggest issue if this refund thing of their's , whch i dont have any right to talk about as i havnt had experince with it, but the system they sell and show works for me

Back