• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

WatchLiveForexTrades Colin Atkins

Wrong again.... precisely why I'm leaving this forum.

I'm surprised you fail to recognize an affiliate link when you see one ? This is the actual link The Ultimate Income Solution

Yes I have an affiliate link, but I have not promoted the trading club yet.

Anyway, as I said, I'll leave you all to it.

Happy Trading

Sarah

Your Get My Forex autoresponder had "Eric Cole" in the return address. The message was signed by "Samantha". Here, you claim to be Sarah.

As an affiliate, that means that you have a vested financial interest in the success of the company. You get money if people sign up. You are promoting Colin in the forums and insulting anyone who doesn't believe the company line. You act like a paid employee and are you are a paid affiliate. I do not see a significant difference.

An ethical affiliate would have disclosed this relationship up front. Pharaoh asked you "Do you get any benefit from pushing his services?" and you ignored the question. Pretending to be another happy customer when you get cash benefits from signups is not ethical.

An ethical person wouldn't have posted comments with full names of users without their permission.

If Colin is smart, he'll terminate your affiliate contract.

Sarah, you've announced you were leaving twice. Dare I hope the second time was truly goodbye, or will you be back to further humiliate yourself?

So far, it looks like Colin managed to put a muzzle on Tony. I wonder if he's going to ask "Sarah" to stop doing such a good job damaging his already tarnished reputation here.

Colin, I have no idea if your trading room is profitable or not (although the repeated failure of your supporters to show even a hint of real results doesn't inspire confidence), but the actions of your little minions are more than enough to make me recommend against taking the risk to find out. Your personal representatives are making your company look suspiciously like a scam. I think it's about time you stepped up to the plate to defend yourself.

So, will the mighty Colin himself dare to strap on a pair and post here, preferably with some real trading results, or will he let another of his lackeys come in and mess things up even more?

... and finally (sigh)

I was a customer long before I had my affiliate stuff set up for me (I don't understand how to do that stuff) and as yet have not received any financial benefit.

Sarah

oh and by the way... ethical forums do not have unethical moderators jumping into threads taking sides and attacking individuals.

... and finally (sigh)

I was a customer long before I had my affiliate stuff set up for me (I don't understand how to do that stuff) and as yet have not received any financial benefit.

Sarah

oh and by the way... ethical forums do not have unethical moderators jumping into threads taking sides and attacking individuals.

I didn't take sides until after dealing with Tony by email and you in the forums. Like the FPA itself, I remain neutral until I am sure which side is correct. You and Tony chose my side for me. I don't attack unless I see something inappropriate happening. Then I do the only ethical thing I can. I point out what's really going on so that innocent traders are not deceived. That's part of by job and I'm proud of the ethics that back it up.

I see you are very good at ignoring questions. Why do your autoreplies use different names? Who are you really?

You created at least one extra account on a flimsy excuse. You are an affiliate. You hoped to gain financially from your posts here, but pretended to only be a client. You attacked other forum members groundlessly. You posted other clients' full names without their permission. Any one of those would be more than enough to ban you permanently if I wasn't so amused by you.

This thread is amazing !!

I was trying to figure out why there are so many lies on this forum. I think I've cracked it. Colin is upsetting the competition so they are on here. Simple I guess when you think about it. Yes I know the marketing is cheesy and we can debate the 3 month lock in period. However, all I can say is thank heavens I found Colin.

Have you guys seen the new system 'Big Pipper' now available to members? It's rocking the Forex world right now..... I took the liberty of asking Tony Brown (another trader / teacher in the room) to copy and paste the running comments to me. I've copied them below..... believe me these are genuine. So there's a lot more happy people in Colin Atkins trading room than those moaning on here that's for sure.... Enjoy...... and judge for YOURSELF.

[13:38] John L: I like the way your team evaluates the room for profit

[13:41] Oliver H: I applaud your patience, it’s my first time in the room. Stick to your guns, I’m learning something here.

[13:44] John R: I feel the same as Oliver, keep up the good work

[13:51] Mark M: Fantastic - perfect timing on euro - you still get too
many twats in the room - never mind - keeps you on your toes - lol

[14:04] Susan R: I've learned to listen to Tony. I lose too much
money when I don't :)

[14:04] Gerry T: I might have bought it (EU USD) before the Norman
/Jane /Tony show of last Thursday. But pleased to say I didnt

[14:09] Adele D: ive actually doubled my account since last week,& now
only trade in the room except for bigpipper its absolutely brill youve done a
bloody good job joined up to both now thank you so much

[14:11] Sonnia K: I'm impressed how much you folk care about client
success.

[14:13] Sonnia K: Too many places just sell the product and donm't
much care if someone succeeds or not.

[14:14] Abdul R: So many useless Gurus on the net now, want to make us poorer!!!!

[14:54] Dave S: Thanks for all your words as usual...Cheers

[13:55] Adele D: you are doing an amazing job good on you

[14:54] John R: got to go thanks for all of the insight today greatly
appreciated

[14:55] Dave S: Tony...thanks for all you have given this week...catch you AM monday

[14:56] Stephen C: great week tony have a good week end

[15:00] Roman Z: THANKS TONY --- thanks for
BIGPIPPER

[15:00] Richard M: thanks, Tony, thats all great info

[15:01] Roger L: Well done this week

[6:55] Gerry T: Tony - HI - Thanks again or last nights session - so
much to think about I've hardly slept

[6:58] Gerry T: Yes all very positive. Heads spinning and backside is

sore from kicking it for all the stupid mistakes I have been repeating

[7:14] Alex G: In fact, when I first got recruited into the service,
I noticed that and thought these guys are not for real :)

[7:17] Alex G: Even though it's only my 2nd day here, I'm really
enjoying this.

[7:23] Jonathan S: Tony, has big pippa been good to the members from last week ?

[7:24] Jonathan S: worth the money then, brilliant

[7:24] Adele D: have they been good? theyve been bloody brilliant!!

[8:05] Walter H: BUT WHEN YOU START TRADING YOU HAVE TO FIND YOUR WAY IN THAT JUNGLE OF INFO AND THERE ARE NOT MUCH PEOPLE OUT THERE LIKE YOU GUYS WHO REALLY TEACH AND COACH US NEWBIES SO DAMM GOOD AND WITH HONESTY

[8:18] Sonnia K: Might be worth mentioning the Jane story if many
werent around last evening ?

[8:19] Sonnia K: I think Jane's performance has probably beaten alot of Professionals.

[8:28] Gerry T: The Norman and Jane orchestra still needs a great

conductor and that is the role you fulfill so very well

[8:32] Andy H: there's never anything like this at career day at
school, if i have kids i'm gonna teach em this

[8:51] Alex G: I just signed up yesterday, and don't have them on my charts yet, will fix that

[8:53] Alex G: no worries, appreciate that fact that you care about
your teachings and your systems

[9:00] Clive W: Learnt so much from you this week, thank you Tony

[9:01] Gerry T: Thanks for another good session - c.u lunchtime -

[9:02] Alex G: thank you so much, I'm loving the interaction, plus
we don't get to hear the english accent here in California so much

[19:36] Jane C: month two for me, started with £50 in account now have £520 so steadily but surely have built it up. 90% mind 10% skill, finding
trades is the easy bit!

[19:39] Jane C: good as I am a completely new to this!

[20:06] David C: My Trailing stop closed the 50% remaining on the EUR/$ Trade – over 200 pips that was a really good one TONY well done !!

[20:36] Kenneth P: Thank you Tony a great evening. good night. Ken

[13:10] David C: TONY I am still in EUR(13086) from yesterday 286

pips up now taken out 50%profits at 12866 rest running on... Thank you, Tony

[13:20] SzeLee T: I have a new project which require me to station in
Shanghai, China for three month, so I will not be able to trade Forex like
now, and today is my late day in Traderoom. I would like to thanks Colin and
you for the coaching for past few month. Can't wait to come to this trading
room. I am now looking into open an aount to trade index, so that I can buy
the bigpipper.

[13:21] Ian S: i was looking for 15 to 20pips aday and now i have
800 and still have not taken it ??????????

[14:19] Derrick J: Tony...have to say this method is refreshing. It

creates Patience & Discipline. And forces you to wait for "open space" before
taking a trade.

[15:00] Kaz K: good teaching tony and good to hear of your experience

13:07] Susan R: Hi Tony, i cant believe it! My very first Big Pipper

trade triggered while I was sleeping and I woke to a fantastic surprise of
about 130 pips up on the Nikkei. I banked 50%, moved my stop to entry and
banked more than enough in my first trade to more than cover my
subscription to Big Pipper for a few months!!! I am a very happy bunny.
Cant thank you enough Tony. :)

[13:34] Ian S: i was up 405pips with Big Pipper, went down to 345pips and now back up to 405pips!! Fantastic!

[13:48] Susan R: Because of the recession my husband had to recently take on a second job. I earned more this morning than he earns doing two 12 hour shifts at a job that he hates.

[14:08] Olivier G: Me too Tony, my first ever 200 pip trade in my
career. Not at full stake, but...Happy!!!

[14:11] Sarah B: I caught 320 pips on that one, not the full amount but
hey, who cares?

[14:19] Laurynas S: just made +30 pips and 20% still in,best trade for
last 7 days

[14:27] Mark H: 58 part pips on e/$ - brilliant - 17 "full " pips -
happy as a pig in sh*t!

[14:31] Susan R: my bank is up 220.85% today and lots of blue numbers on my screen!!!

[14:36] Roman Z: I THANK YOU TONY ---- because you are the MAN!

[14:37] Alan C: billiant tony its restored my faith in trading

[14:42] Mark W: im Steve, i'm 19 (trading off Marks account - my dad.)
[14:42] Mark W: hoping to pay off my student loan
[14:42] Mark W: as i go
[14:42] Mark W: through uni
[14:43] Mark W: steve
[14:43] Mark W: doing business management at nottingham so it fits well

[14:44] Vishal P: i am 22years gradute from uni last year. cant find a
job. hopefully this will become a full time profession

[14:48] Mark W: (Steve) will discuss big pipper with Mark (my dad)
later tonight if comments carry on this way!

[14:51] Roman Z: I THANK YOU TONY --- because there is so many people out there that promise you the world and deliver nothing --- but guys actually care and keep to your word!!!!

[14:56] Richard N: Thanks. Happy to buy Big Pipper then.

[14:57] Adrian K: Nice trade, Tony!!! Catch you in the evening..

THERE IS TONS OF THIS STUFF...

Sarah x

Unless they changed the format in this room, I can't see how this person even got this text conversation. When I was in the room there was no way to see other peoples comments... the only option was to write to the moderators. These comments sound like one big advert... something smells

"Sarah" already smelled like a paid employee, if not just another name for Colin. Now it sounds like she had admin access to the chats. Why does the word "coincidence" not even begin to explain this?

Any wagers on what these people have planned next?

Results

There would probably be less questions if this vendor as well as all sellers of forex stuff if they just showed real money live up to date trading account statements by giving people view only pass words to an account or by using public sites such as MT4 Stats. No backtest or demo provides a reason to purchase.

The facts would speak for themselves. I figure if the accounts are not provided there must be a reason for it and it is a red flag which probably means walk away even if there is a refund policy. If a system turns out to the best thing since sliced bread you will find out about it later. Don't worry if only 200 places are available, most sellers seem to use their own special math. BS.

Never Heard Such Cr*p

Well I am amazed, I don't even know how I got here I was looking for a calander of past forex economic alerts when I stumbled across these comments about Colins Club in the search engine, I was so shocked I had to join the forum to defend poor Colin. I have been a member of colins club for nearly a year 'I think' and in that time not only have I learnt an amazing amount but I have given up full time work(just work at weekends so I don't have to pay tax on my trading profit). Colin is an amazing trader and I make around £500 a week in fact my worst week in the last 3 months was £150 but anyway enough boasting I am happy with the club to say the least. What amazes me; if people are earning money from trading or are competent traders enough to comment on Colins trading systems why are you bothering to hang around forums posting rubbish. I personally much prefer spending my free time doing the things I enjoy which is why I started trading in the first place. You keep up the good work Tony, I take it you represent Colins Club in the USA, keep fighting the no hopers and you know to who I am reffering.
:)

I've got some questions for dogofforex.

A couple of people posted what they claimed were negative experiences. Instead of putting in a professional response, Tony L went off on them like a badly tempered child who's access to a cookie jar had been cut off. Doesn't it bother you even a little that Tony was asked to show trading records that could have ended this debate back in April, but never did?

So it doesn't bother you that Sarah was pushing an affiliate link, posting full names of users, opening a second account in Colin's name, and apparently having admin access to chats, all while posing as a mere happy client?

When you first signed up the service, what did it take to get you to pony up 3 whole months of fees before your first day in the room? I can understand if a trusted friend invited you in or if someone showed you real trading records. Did you really just sign up based on "Wow, I'm making a pile of money" posts in forums that didn't contained a single scrap of evidence?

Why hasn't a single one of the people who popped up to defend Colin showed even a single day's trading records? Anyone can say they are making tons of money with a service, but I haven't seen you or anyone else willing to share anything useful yet. Go ahead and post the investor login info to your account if you are really making this kind of cash.

Back