• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

WatchLiveForexTrades Colin Atkins

More Trading Room Profilts

This thread is amazing !!

I was trying to figure out why there are so many lies on this forum. I think I've cracked it. Colin is upsetting the competition so they are on here. Simple I guess when you think about it. Yes I know the marketing is cheesy and we can debate the 3 month lock in period. However, all I can say is thank heavens I found Colin.

Have you guys seen the new system 'Big Pipper' now available to members? It's rocking the Forex world right now..... I took the liberty of asking Tony Brown (another trader / teacher in the room) to copy and paste the running comments to me. I've copied them below..... believe me these are genuine. So there's a lot more happy people in Colin Atkins trading room than those moaning on here that's for sure.... Enjoy...... and judge for YOURSELF.

[13:38] John L: I like the way your team evaluates the room for profit

[13:41] Oliver H: I applaud your patience, it’s my first time in the room. Stick to your guns, I’m learning something here.

[13:44] John R: I feel the same as Oliver, keep up the good work

[13:51] Mark M: Fantastic - perfect timing on euro - you still get too
many twats in the room - never mind - keeps you on your toes - lol

[14:04] Susan R: I've learned to listen to Tony. I lose too much
money when I don't :)

[14:04] Gerry T: I might have bought it (EU USD) before the Norman
/Jane /Tony show of last Thursday. But pleased to say I didnt

[14:09] Adele D: ive actually doubled my account since last week,& now
only trade in the room except for bigpipper its absolutely brill youve done a
bloody good job joined up to both now thank you so much

[14:11] Sonnia K: I'm impressed how much you folk care about client
success.

[14:13] Sonnia K: Too many places just sell the product and donm't
much care if someone succeeds or not.

[14:14] Abdul R: So many useless Gurus on the net now, want to make us poorer!!!!

[14:54] Dave S: Thanks for all your words as usual...Cheers

[13:55] Adele D: you are doing an amazing job good on you

[14:54] John R: got to go thanks for all of the insight today greatly
appreciated

[14:55] Dave S: Tony...thanks for all you have given this week...catch you AM monday

[14:56] Stephen C: great week tony have a good week end

[15:00] Roman Z: THANKS TONY --- thanks for
BIGPIPPER

[15:00] Richard M: thanks, Tony, thats all great info

[15:01] Roger L: Well done this week

[6:55] Gerry T: Tony - HI - Thanks again or last nights session - so
much to think about I've hardly slept

[6:58] Gerry T: Yes all very positive. Heads spinning and backside is

sore from kicking it for all the stupid mistakes I have been repeating

[7:14] Alex G: In fact, when I first got recruited into the service,
I noticed that and thought these guys are not for real :)

[7:17] Alex G: Even though it's only my 2nd day here, I'm really
enjoying this.

[7:23] Jonathan S: Tony, has big pippa been good to the members from last week ?

[7:24] Jonathan S: worth the money then, brilliant

[7:24] Adele D: have they been good? theyve been bloody brilliant!!

[8:05] Walter H: BUT WHEN YOU START TRADING YOU HAVE TO FIND YOUR WAY IN THAT JUNGLE OF INFO AND THERE ARE NOT MUCH PEOPLE OUT THERE LIKE YOU GUYS WHO REALLY TEACH AND COACH US NEWBIES SO DAMM GOOD AND WITH HONESTY

[8:18] Sonnia K: Might be worth mentioning the Jane story if many
werent around last evening ?

[8:19] Sonnia K: I think Jane's performance has probably beaten alot of Professionals.

[8:28] Gerry T: The Norman and Jane orchestra still needs a great

conductor and that is the role you fulfill so very well

[8:32] Andy H: there's never anything like this at career day at
school, if i have kids i'm gonna teach em this

[8:51] Alex G: I just signed up yesterday, and don't have them on my charts yet, will fix that

[8:53] Alex G: no worries, appreciate that fact that you care about
your teachings and your systems

[9:00] Clive W: Learnt so much from you this week, thank you Tony

[9:01] Gerry T: Thanks for another good session - c.u lunchtime -

[9:02] Alex G: thank you so much, I'm loving the interaction, plus
we don't get to hear the english accent here in California so much

[19:36] Jane C: month two for me, started with £50 in account now have £520 so steadily but surely have built it up. 90% mind 10% skill, finding
trades is the easy bit!

[19:39] Jane C: good as I am a completely new to this!

[20:06] David C: My Trailing stop closed the 50% remaining on the EUR/$ Trade – over 200 pips that was a really good one TONY well done !!

[20:36] Kenneth P: Thank you Tony a great evening. good night. Ken

[13:10] David C: TONY I am still in EUR(13086) from yesterday 286

pips up now taken out 50%profits at 12866 rest running on... Thank you, Tony

[13:20] SzeLee T: I have a new project which require me to station in
Shanghai, China for three month, so I will not be able to trade Forex like
now, and today is my late day in Traderoom. I would like to thanks Colin and
you for the coaching for past few month. Can't wait to come to this trading
room. I am now looking into open an aount to trade index, so that I can buy
the bigpipper.

[13:21] Ian S: i was looking for 15 to 20pips aday and now i have
800 and still have not taken it ??????????

[14:19] Derrick J: Tony...have to say this method is refreshing. It

creates Patience & Discipline. And forces you to wait for "open space" before
taking a trade.

[15:00] Kaz K: good teaching tony and good to hear of your experience

13:07] Susan R: Hi Tony, i cant believe it! My very first Big Pipper

trade triggered while I was sleeping and I woke to a fantastic surprise of
about 130 pips up on the Nikkei. I banked 50%, moved my stop to entry and
banked more than enough in my first trade to more than cover my
subscription to Big Pipper for a few months!!! I am a very happy bunny.
Cant thank you enough Tony. :)

[13:34] Ian S: i was up 405pips with Big Pipper, went down to 345pips and now back up to 405pips!! Fantastic!

[13:48] Susan R: Because of the recession my husband had to recently take on a second job. I earned more this morning than he earns doing two 12 hour shifts at a job that he hates.

[14:08] Olivier G: Me too Tony, my first ever 200 pip trade in my
career. Not at full stake, but...Happy!!!

[14:11] Sarah B: I caught 320 pips on that one, not the full amount but
hey, who cares?

[14:19] Laurynas S: just made +30 pips and 20% still in,best trade for
last 7 days

[14:27] Mark H: 58 part pips on e/$ - brilliant - 17 "full " pips -
happy as a pig in sh*t!

[14:31] Susan R: my bank is up 220.85% today and lots of blue numbers on my screen!!!

[14:36] Roman Z: I THANK YOU TONY ---- because you are the MAN!

[14:37] Alan C: billiant tony its restored my faith in trading

[14:42] Mark W: im Steve, i'm 19 (trading off Marks account - my dad.)
[14:42] Mark W: hoping to pay off my student loan
[14:42] Mark W: as i go
[14:42] Mark W: through uni
[14:43] Mark W: steve
[14:43] Mark W: doing business management at nottingham so it fits well

[14:44] Vishal P: i am 22years gradute from uni last year. cant find a
job. hopefully this will become a full time profession

[14:48] Mark W: (Steve) will discuss big pipper with Mark (my dad)
later tonight if comments carry on this way!

[14:51] Roman Z: I THANK YOU TONY --- because there is so many people out there that promise you the world and deliver nothing --- but guys actually care and keep to your word!!!!

[14:56] Richard N: Thanks. Happy to buy Big Pipper then.

[14:57] Adrian K: Nice trade, Tony!!! Catch you in the evening..

THERE IS TONS OF THIS STUFF...

Sarah x

Last edited:
Sarah,

Would you please explain why your FPA Forums account registered from the same location as an account with the username "Colin Atkins"?

It looks to me like Colin created an account, then decided to not be brave enough to post under his own name.

Hello....

I registered that name to protect it from trolls on this forum. Colin doesn't go on forums as he has no interest. He's happy to just trade forex in his trading room. It's taken 2 years to convince him to even open a public room.

Is it OK if I keep hold of the Colin Atkins ID ? If not can you ban it from being used as I know Colin will never use it.

Thanks...

Sarah

Why would anyone sign up for a 3 month commitment with a trade room that won't provide any verifiable performance? I can understand a low-cost 7 or 14 day trial. I can understand risking a fill month at full price. Demanding 3 months of money up front with zero proof strikes me as having an extreme lack of confidence in whether people would pay for even a second month. Combine that with Tony showing new levels of unprofessionalism here, and I don't feel inspired to risk a cent on Colin's services.

Too bad no one's been able to convince Colin or any of his supporters here to step up with live trading results. That's the only way to tell for sure if a signals service or trade room is really successful or not. Calling people here liars while ignoring that question only makes you look like one of Colin's employees.

So, are you one of Colin's employees? Do you get any benefit from pushing his services?

I hope Pharaoh doesn't mind me re-quoting part of his statement. I thought this was such an important paragraph that I want to re-enforce it with Sarah...

"Too bad no one's been able to convince Colin or any of his supporters here to step up with live trading results. That's the only way to tell for sure if a signals service or trade room is really successful or not. Calling people here liars while ignoring that question only makes you look like one of Colin's employees."

Why is that sarah? Why are people on Colin/Tonys side, including Tony, happy to provide ambiguous proof, but not undeniable proof???

Haha... I just realised something funny. Did any of you have imaginary friends when you were a kid? Do you remember how you would use them to your advantage "Oh, bob doesn't like vegetables, he only wants cake tonight"

With that in mind read sarah's comment again...

"I registered that name to protect it from trolls on this forum. Colin doesn't go on forums as he has no interest. He's happy to just trade forex in his trading room. It's taken 2 years to convince him to even open a public room"

I have no doubt up to two people exist out of Colin, Tony & Sarah. But my guess is the 3rd is of meta-physical proportions :p

The 3 month contract was originally introduced to cut down the initial entry price to make it easier for people to get in. So it's more like installments than a tie in, if you see what I mean. I'm going to have a word with Colin to see if he would be ok to scrap that as that really seems to be the main concern.

I think the free trial thing is more to do with Colin's personality, he knows what he provides is valuable so won't provide it for free also he's just as happy with 5 people in the room as 5,000. Colin is about Forex, NOT marketing, sales, subs etc which is actually much different than your usual 'Guru'...

I'll also have a word with Tony Brown (the other trader) and see what can be done about showing some results or something. He seems more receptive to that kind of thing, it was he who gave me the room chat stuff above...

Anyway.... at the end of the day, in my opinion we are not talking about large sums of money to try Colin's service. And.... we are all adults... we can NOT join, or leave if it's not for you. I for one will never be leaving.

Phew... these forums are draining.... I'm off to check the buy/sell forecasts.

Cheerio chaps

Sarah x

Sarah,

I know you mean well but I am one of the successful traders that you quoted in your previous post. Could you please delete the last names on the list that you quoted and leave first names and last initial only. I did not give my permission for you to publish my name or indeed for Tony to give out that information which is surely covered by the data protection act.

I will also be discussing this with Tony.

Hello Tequila,

Oh dear.... I just didn't think about that. Please accept my sincere apologies for posting your comment on the forum. I'll be in real hot water now with Tony and Colin when you report me :(

I Just can't say anything right on here so I'm leaving now. Sorry to have troubled you all. I'll just go back into my own little Forex world.

Happy trading everyone and goodbye...

Sarah

It looks like Sarah is either Colin or is one of Colin's employees. She subscribed to this thread. The email address she used had an automatic reply that came back to the FPA. That reply was an advertisement for GetMyForex.com, another website that belongs to Colin.

Back