• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

WatchLiveForexTrades Colin Atkins

How to get your money back from Colins club

Ok guys and girls so we have established through various people that this Colins club can not be trusted there are many reasons to back up my statement but to save time lets just look at 3
1.Then the club is full then it's not then there is only 9 spaces in the club left and when you come back in four weeks time guess how many spaces left hmmm still 9
2.They claim to average 65+ pips per day see this site for there ad in top right corner Forex Strategies & Systems Revealed so that will be +/-1300 pips per month-rubbish from what I have heard and seen here on FPA they don't even come close to that with 1300 pips per month anybody should be able to cover there monthly cost even the ridiculous $500 joining fee
3.They offer a false money back guarantee but if you request the money back they won't give you the money back.The reason they won't give it back to you...nobody knows, they don't even have a valid reason that's the worst part.

So my advise to you 1 Don't join them and 2 if you joined them follow these steps to try and get your money back.

If you paid through swreg with your credit card you can dispute the transaction with your credit card company visa or master card.You will have to go through your bank and even if you are form another country this can still be done.
I think you have between 30 - 90 days to do so but the sooner the better.
The bank/your credit card will ask for some proof here is what you send them
Your statement of the trades you took during Colins webinar,this web address The "PIP MASTER" Live Forex Room (the fake money back guarantee)
As well as any email's that you might have from the staff of the club whether it's form Sue Tony or Warren where you requested a money back guarantee with there stupid BS replies
This should be adequate to get a refund.
The credit card company or bank will then do the rest.
If the credit card company/bank tell you that they have to investigate you must request a refund while they are investigating.
I know this method works a few people has done it and had success with it.
As for the three months subscription period that's rubbish contact your bank ASAP dispute the transaction and cancel the service through your bank
If anything is unclear or if you have any questions post a thread here I will read it from time to time and do my best to help.

Hope you guys get your money back

Regards

Trade4Life7

Well looks like the shops shut forever, this is the e-mail they send to let you know you've missed out.

If any of the 97 people who have paid for this would like to at some stage in the future let the rest of us unenlightened know how they got on that would be just swell, you've been a little quiet recently. Good trading.

Goodbye ***** *:-(

Well I'm sorry to say it... but you missed it.

Gone forever...

The doors to my Private Members Trading Club are now well and
truly CLOSED.

It's a shame you didn't make it in but I was serious about only 97
people being allowed into my Private Members Club.

Email me if you want to go on my waiting list. I may take on a few
extra members next year if I can get another trader to take up the
slack.

Goodbye for now *****, all the best...

Kind regards
Colin

PS. If you want another way to make a ton of m'oney go and look at
what my friends Eric, Peter and Warren are doing...

SURPRISE! SURPRISE!

A new e-mail from Mr Colin Atkins:

Hey ****,

It's me Colin... I'm back.

And I've got some G.R.E.A.T news for you.

I am able to take on some more people for my Private members
Trading Club,,,, YaaaHooooooooooo !!

But please **** don't miss it again. I'm letting in another
27 members. Call now and reserve a place 0***4 421 **3

I can do this because not everyone is coming in to the room at the
same time. Also I'm finding that people are learning how to trade
using my strategies much faster than I had expected. Hence the
support workload isn't that high.

So, if you want the same HUGE gains that my existing members are
enjoying... get signed up TODAY.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Watching you Colin is like seeing magic unfolding in front of your
eyes. I'm in the trading room every day." Peter - Lincoln

"Oh dear, I think I've become an addict. I just can't get enough of
Colin's room. It's so exciting I can't wait for the next session to
arrive. Looks like I'm going to be a life long subscriber. I didn't
realise making m'oney could be so much fun. Moira - N. Ireland

------------------------------------------------------------

Big M'oney is not made by working hard but by working SMART.
So **** do the smart thing and join today. After all, you don't
want to miss out a second time do you?

Join the excitement today and trade your way to a f'ortune.

Talk soon
Colin

****... YOU Have Been Specially Invited !!

This happens a lot in Forex publicity, they use pressure techniques and a time limit to rush you in to buying something that will be available again a little while later with some excuse like 'great demand' or 'increased capacity' or some other hokum. This is for a trading room but forex robots are also sold using the same method.

Testimonials like the ones in his e-mail mean sweet F A, but they might just sucker in one or two more naive punters that feel they are missing out on something wonderful.
Come on Peter from Lincoln and Moira from N. Ireland, come and tell us all about your experiences and help your fellow traders.

Take your time in making your decisions, rushing into things is not part of a traders mentality.

I think the best way to settle a dispute is to show case the trades that Colin has made.

Tony since you are honest enough to put down a number for people to call, would you be kind enough to start a link to let people see a short session of how colin actual trades. Not colin's secret formula.

Or people who has claimed to be Colin's club member, record one session of the actual trades and link it here.

I wonder who the F*** is talking bullS*** all this while.

After emails yesterday I was interested to find this thread. It's nice to see perhaps the most arrogant individual on the web squirm. I have attached the threads of my emails with this company (?) to illustrate their response to what I feel was a valid inquiry. In the spam email from them a forex chart was attached with 2 crude lines drawn. That's it. No entry and exit points, no reasons given for the trade, no explanation, in other words nothing. Very unprofessional and crude.

Think about it. Are you seriously considering giving these guys your cash without any proof of their track record and their (so far) refusal to publish results, trades, videos etc? Would you trust the guy who cleans your windows, to invest in the forex markets for you. And who hires/teams with an individual who has no customer relations or skill at handling and resolving issues?

There are many reputable trading rooms costing far less than this who are proud of their trading records.

My emails with them are:

Received from Colin: Look at the attached chart Steve it's my £3,200 profit trade and you can see it's still in
progress on the chart...
That's 320+ pips. See Chart Attached..

My response: What is this meant to illustrate? Where is the trade? Two lines on a forex chart are meant to represent a
£1,000 trade? A rough estimate the pips represented are approximately 50 pips.

If you are attempting to illustrate a successful a video is the normal and accepted method.

Regards,
Steve Heath

From Tony (a.k.a. The Henchman) We don't have to be "normal" in marketing when we make 1000 pips a month for our members.

Regards

Tony

Sent via BlackBerry

My response: You have been unsubscribed and deleted.

Regards,
Steve

From Tony (a.k.a. The Henchman) I feel so hurt. I'll make my $1,000 a day trading and you got me!Sent via BlackBerry

My response: Boasting and arrogance, my hero. Knew I forgot something,,, you have just been added to my junk list also.

From Tony (a.k.a. The Henchman) :)

Sent via BlackBerry

I'm really glad FPA is here (again)

I'll admit I was tempted to sign up to try Colin Atkins services (cheezy website and all) until I read through this thread. The idea of being able to follow along as an experienced trader places live trades is very attractive.

I think other members have raised some valid points like: If the service is as good as claimed, why is it necessary to lock people in for 3 months up front? If Colin is really producing consistent pips, who is going to cancel?

Or: Why isn't there a live account with an investor password we can take a look at? If it's as good as they claim (and they could prove it easily) I'd happily pay $150/month or more to follow along.

It's one thing for the unwashed masses (myself included) to come on here and talk trash, but this Tony person is a represenative of the company you are considering sending your money to. Seeing how he handles himself in a public forum, do you really want to do business with him? What is it going to be like when there's an issue to be resolved?

There are enough red flags here to make me pass on Colin Atkins services at this time.

One last question: If you were pulling in as many pips as their website claims, would you bother with all the hassle of dealing with 100 novice traders, or would you use good money management and compounding to build your lot size (and earnings) up to ridiculous levels?

what trading record?

Tony says "You can see the full trading record on the site too!" What trading record? Something you type in can't qualify as trading record. A valid trading record must be backed by broker's real trading statement.

Thanks to all...

I just wanted to say thanks to all that have participated in this thread. I received my first spam regarding Colin and Tony today, so I thought I would do a little investigating.

Colin and Tony are now in my junk folder, they will never see a cent of my money.

If it's so good why must the vendor lock you in? Why do they try so hard to keep your money? They need it, that's why.

I am member and it is a bit slower then i was hoping (my goal is 100 pip a day from what i see is possible) but Colin has been making me at least 30-40++ pips a day since i started and it is a good service. the support is also very fast etc.
why are you people complaining about product that you have not even tried? out of 50 reply i think a few are member and some are happy as well like me.

happy trading

danny

It might have something to do with Tony coming into the forums and acting like a complete fool. That sort of representation of a company, combined with a lack of any real proof of success doesn't build any confidence.

Add in the 3 month lock in period, which should be totally unnecessary for any semi-successful trade room, along with the bulk of posts defending these people being made by "One post wonders", and I'll still put Watch Live Forex Trades into my "Not Recommended to Try" list.

Danny/tony/colin,

Geez Tony, still making fake postings on this page to sell your dodgy service. Tell ya what, lets give you the benefit of the doubt 'danny'. You sound pretty stoked about the service your receiving and shocked to find the large majority of people can smell a rat here. So how about you link your account, or even a demo to mt4stats.com? Show everyone just how wrong they have been. And what wonderful pips you are receiving.

Im calling your bluff right here, right now. You wont do it, you cant do it, your name is not danny, your name is Tony and you run 'colins live trading room' and you have just made a fake profile in an attempt to boost sales.

Back