• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

WatchLiveForexTrades Colin Atkins

Hahahahah oh man - I am starting to really get a kick out of this.
Yeah... that's Colin's house... NOT.

Who said it was? It's a registered address to your outfit.

I will be posting my own and/or Colin's / other members broker statements in the next days so you people can finally **** up.

Spoken like a real pro (lol). This means nothing, for (1) If the statements are real, you could be trading a different method or yourself signed up to a real traderoom of alerts if you can't trade yourself. (2) Heard of Photoshop? We have!

Some of this is really just hilarious.

People who are NOT members thinking they are geniuses because they can use Google Maps or think everything is "too good to be true". OR people who claim to be members but refuse to identify themselves saying Colin makes 20 pips a week. Surrrrre.

We have had members on here give accurate details to your companys underhand activities. Give their money back, why do you need it so much?

I wish you all the best as myself and the more confident traders continue to profit.

Tony
310-750-6809

Who says we don't profit?

PS. Colin is also having a seminar in the UK in the coming weeks:
Meet Colin

So? Want to reel some more suckers in to feed off?

However, I'm sure you losing traders don't come play with the big traders too often with your Micro account

Typical defensive posture from a Snake Oil Salesman with his back against the wall.

Proposal:

I know a way you can really turn this around. Simply offer a free weeks trial to the trader room, no credit cards, no insults, just pure proof, if your room is true, you would do this as this would clear your name. Also you would return the monies to the people who did pay out. Again, you would clear your name.

Why should I care to?

I'm honestly about done with you people... Something inside me makes me waste my time and respond to this BS.

The fact however that people who are NOT members feel it is in their personal agenda to insult us shows that you are not a successful trader.

I make my money from trading with Colin, and managing the club.
I only respond here so our members know we stand behind ourselves.

Offer you a free trial?
Why on earth would I give you one?

It really is true -- forums bring out the WORST type of people.

I wonder how many successful traders hang out on the FPA forums. :p
I wish you the best, and if I have time I'll post some statements up here just to end this once and for all.

So now you've gone from having an issue with a few members to complaining about everyone at the FPA.

Your first post was over a month ago. In that one, you disputed the pip totals. Had you bothered to post some real, verifiable results back then that matched your claims, I'd have had some respect for you. Instead, you've been getting ever more petty and argumentative. Now you've decided to insult all FPA members.

You might want to read these forums for information about signs of scam. One big one is to try to discredit all opposing voices by any means possible - other than showing evidence.

Your ever-growing lack of professionalism astounds me. If Colin's room isn't a scam, he needs to seriously re-think who he hired as a spokesman.

I do have a little sympathy for you Tony, in regards that I do know the live room exists, and I do realise that SOME people make a bit of profit in the live room. Personally, I was hoping to learn something to help me be more consistent, but, over the four months I paid for the service, (30 FULL days notice, and 3 months minimum) I made very little during the morning live sessions. I personally didn't like the way Colin traded, and just called trading opportunities, and so was very wary of taking any trades. It doesn't matter how you dress it up, during the live sessions I attended, there were very, very few days where Colin made +20 pips. The pip totals quoted on your sites, presumably take into account the trades on Colin's KEY FIGURES, where he gives a level for a buy or sell on each of the pairs he trades, which may or may not be breached at some point during the day. I do have an issue with these trades, as I don't think it's advisable to blindly take trades when you have no idea why. At no time did I ever hear or see Colin explain where he got these figures from......

You, Sue and Eric are clearly very astute marketing people, and as such, have worked this so everything is in your favour. Your sites' quote Colin's desire to help people become traders, but certainly from my experience in the live sessions, there is no help in respect of real trading education. Although you have fiercely defended your whole set up, and Colin's trading experience/ abilities etc, you have actually been clever in the way you have sidestepped the issues, and failed to answer some of the problems. So, if you don't mind, will you address the following (without any abuse please)?

WHY, when everyone is so confident of Colin's ability, is there no trial period?
WHY, when your targets are people new to trading, do you tie them in for 3 months?
WHY, is there a guarantee in place, that we know isn't worth anything? Have you EVER paid out on the guarantee?

Unlike some others, I wouldn't say this is a scam, but there are much better live rooms and education sites around (FX500 Club/ Phil Newton - particularly good and with trial periods). With Colin, I'd be very surprised if any newbie was making enough to cover the monthly fee, and the system 500 method that is quoted would be virtually impossible for a newbie to follow.

Sorry Tony, but in my (limited) experience this site isn't as good as you say............

M

Hahahahah oh man - I am starting to really get a kick out of this.

I'm honestly about done with you people... Something inside me makes me waste my time and respond to this BS.

I totally agree with Pharaoh, public relations really isn't the job for you Tony.

You may be done with these people, sometimes known as clients, but your words will remain here as a PR disaster. I can't believe the attitude you have taken here, you've dug such a hole.

Why not just ask a few of your happy clients to come on and tell us how they are getting on? you seem to have a lot of satisfied clients on your website I'm sure they wouldn't mind putting the record straight.

Why should I care to?

If this is your attitude, why should I care to idenify myself???

Yes Tony, 23 pips in a WEEK, this includes the morning sessions only as I pointed out.

When I asked Colin why I wasn't making the same number of pips in profit as those quoted on all his different sales pages his reply was something along the lines of: I'm showing you techniques that you can apply in your own time - not just use in the live room.

Sorry, but that prooves NOTHING regarding how profitable and successful a trader Colin is!

23 pips in a week, morning sessions only, who do you think they're going to believe Tony? Me, who is an ex member of the live room, or you? An ACTOR/Salesman posing as one of Colin's trading buddies???

Looks like both sides of the warring factions have dug in! Definitely not feeling the love.

I am not signed up for Colin’s trading room but am seriously considering it as another tool within my forex investing. I am looking to do this full time as I am done with cube land and have spent several months paper trading and trying different strategies. Currently my experience with Colin’s group has been a positive one through their initial training programs and products. The webinars through Citrix (Go To Webinar) work really well and the instructor explains everything with clarity and answers questions posted on the webinar page from attendees.

My experience with Tony has also been positive.

When you take the time to read the comments, you quickly realize that it doesn’t matter who posts what account statements / numbers / spreadsheets to verify the claims – phrases such as “Photoshop” have been used to discredit in advance any such postings so it appears that Tony cannot win there. I could post snapshots of my MB Trading “positions” page which would show the past week’s trading summary – generally 25 to 40 pips per day last week – these were achieved by deploying two of Colin’s strategies. Yes this is in a practice account and these numbers do include spreads, so these are net gains. Once I have results in the live account I will capture page shots and post them – and then wait for the Photoshop claims 

Per my previous posting and in support of other comments, Colin and his team are astute internet marketers – they understand how to market and what emotional triggers to use. All I am concerned with – is can they help to improve my success rate in forex? So far the results are encouraging.

I am not looking to this program to learn about in depth analysis / understanding of Fibonacci, Elliot, Ichimoku, etc. Been there and it all got too complicated. If all else fails get signed up on ActionForex and read their daily analysis / pivot points etc. ForexFactory has some great material also.

With regards to the folks that want refunds and those that are not pleased with being “locked in” for 3 months, many programs / products / services offered on-line have this built in and the guarantees are not normally unconditional. There usually has to be some degree of non-performance from the service / product provider. Where results are based on the buyer’s performance, how can the provider be held liable for the buyer’s poor results / performance? How does the provider know that the buyer followed the system to the letter, etc. If the provider delivers the promised materials / services then their job is done – they cannot guarantee that you will a) have the same results, b) make money. Trading styles differ greatly and that probably says more about these postings than anything.

Bottom line on this is that all sales contracts have terms and conditions and cancellation policies together with explicit refund policies. Buyer beware! The biggest misconception with consumers is that they believe that the customer is always right and that everything comes with a full money back no questions asked guarantee.

Good luck trading everyone whether it is with Colin’s strategies or not.

Cheers – David C.
“To live with Passion, it takes Courage and Grace to survive”

Why argue about whether statement has been photoshopped or not? Just ask Tony to post a live account number with the investor password. That would end all possible arguments.

Personally, I've never seen another trade room with a minimum 3 month commitment and have never heard of a 30 day advanced notification for ending a contract with a trade room. That alone is enough to make me very wary of the product. If it's half as good as claimed, people would be wanting to pay for a year in advance after only 1 or 2 months.

What a complete load of bollocks!!

Tony, the short and simple answer is to post live statements or hook up Colin's acc to myfxbook where it can be tracked.

Why so scared to post real figures instead of some crap excel? Anyone can do that.

Back