What bonuses is profitable?

Actually for me no bonus is profitable unless it will get from a regulated trading platform. The brokers in the forex market looks for new trader and try to attract them with different bonus offers. I have seen many trader who have got many bonuses but not able to use the full bonus just because of many restrictions. Only the bonus which get from regulated trading broker is fully usable.

Actually for me no bonus is profitable unless it will get from a regulated trading platform. The brokers in the forex market looks for new trader and try to attract them with different bonus offers. I have seen many trader who have got many bonuses but not able to use the full bonus just because of many restrictions. Only the bonus which get from regulated trading broker is fully usable.

Bonus is a marketing product you don't have to expect that it somehow increases your probability to win. In some circumstances it can increase your buying power (work as leverage) but if you have plenty of it, focus on risks rather than increasing your potential profit.

I do not trust the bonus programs offered by brokers. As a rule, bonuses are not provided for free, and they need to be returned in multiple amounts. Unfortunately, most companies do not warn about this and as a result the trader can not withdraw his investments

I think the bonus offer has become a very powerful way to entice people. Will Linkedin or Google’s offer of free credit to advertise also fall in the same category??

The idea of bonuses is to get a client interested and make them trade on a broker's platform, which will lead to topping up the deposit sooner or later

As the saying goes, “There ain't no such thing as a free lunch”. Please remember, the original “free lunch” contained high amount of salt so that you “buy” more drinks. Probably the “free bonus” contains high amount of intoxicants so that you trade more and in turn, get into risky trade and thereby, lose more.

Yes, in most cases a bonus is one of the ways to attract a customer. But if you are an experienced trader and can trade well, you can try. It's vital always to read the terms of bonus provision.

As far as I know bonuses are used to attract people for them to start trading at this or that broker. naturally, it isn't done with good intentions.

Bonus offers have become a popular way to attract customers, of late. Even Google or Linkedin’s offer of $50 free credit for advertising on their platform is similar in principle. However, because of the credibility of the brokers and may be, the inherent nature of trading business, the same is viewed with great suspicion here. So, even you opt for that, be careful .

None!!! You need to work yourself so that you can freely dispose of your own finances and not be limited in your withdrawal of funds, etc.

Back