Why do Forex Traders lose money?

The average Forex trader loses money, which is in itself a very discouraging fact. But why? Put simply, human psychology makes trading difficult. In our study we saw that traders were very good at identifying profitable trading opportunities over 50 percent of the time, but ultimately they lost as the average loss far outweighed the gain.

As I am also a beignner in Forex Trade and currently deal with alpari.com where I got a good chance t interact with experienced marketers consultants who really helped me as of now I am not In loss.

Spam Cat thanks another Alpari spammer for jumping into his food dish.

NoSpamCat.jpg

Yes, then traders should pay attention to these risk factors. I suggest to make a good plan in trading.
Only traders who have good trading plan will excel in the forex trading business, otherwise there are all chances only to lose our hard earned money to this highly risky and potential market.

For experienced traders, it's not a big deal when they got a loss in their trading journey. Also, they consider it as a part of the lesson (remember, any kind of experiences is your best teacher).

Yes, then traders should pay attention to these risk factors. I suggest to make a good plan in trading.
Without a good trading plan it is very difficult for the traders to excel in the trading business. If we have a planned way for executing the trades then scaling the gains becomes easy and possible.

Without a good trading plan it is very difficult for the traders to excel in the trading business. If we have a planned way for executing the trades then scaling the gains becomes easy and possible.

I have seen some of the traders who were doing their trades and they had no trading plan. Just because of this they made several losses in their trades and the result was not good for them.

All i can say is that we have to learn to trade with a set trading plan in our minds :D

I have seen some of the traders who were doing their trades and they had no trading plan. Just because of this they made several losses in their trades and the result was not good for them.

All i can say is that we have to learn to trade with a set trading plan in our minds :D

Trading with a plan and purpose should always be helpful for the traders such that they can be able to overcome their financial difficulties and be happy atleast with the finances.

It is true most of the traders are having no trading plan .They just open positions and close positions. After much experience we know the art of plan making and its true application. If we enter in forex with good knowledge them plan helps a lot but most of the traders had less knowledge about it

It is true most of the traders are having no trading plan .They just open positions and close positions. After much experience we know the art of plan making and its true application. If we enter in forex with good knowledge them plan helps a lot but most of the traders had less knowledge about it
Indeed it bro, then you should be able to learn trading. It could then implement the strategy, will then be able to minimize losses.

Trading plan is based on trader's ability to analyze the market, and they could be lack of that.

Most of the traders lose money because of over trading. They think that with trading more in the market they can make more money but in reality opposite happens.

Back