Why do Forex Traders lose money?

I can say from my own trading experiences that trading in the Gold and Silver is not easy because of the main fact that the Volatility in the markets is very much high and so we are not able to control them in our trading :)

I believe nothing at all are easy in trading no matter in what type of instruments or volatility. o_O

While you are trading every thing is difficult , You have to do steps for management of loss. Loss is very easy to achieve for all but difficult to manage. Most of the traders are not winner in forex market. There are many reasons of loss as less experience of real trading , skill and emotional involvement in trading . They have to compete all these difficulties after it they will be able to earn from forex market.

Forex market is full uncertainty, not always as trader they will able generated proft in all trades, loss sometime inevitable, so many reason the cause fail in trading, greedy is mostly reason the cause trader being loss, trade blindly and over trading also as reson trader get loss

Forex is risky and tough business and getting success in this business requires lot of hard work. There are several reasons due to which most of the traders are loosing money in forex trading. Lack of knowledge, without demo trading experience and small investment are the major reasons due to which most of the traders are loosing.

There are many reasons for losing money in Forex but main reason is that traders are lacking of basic trading knowledge and experience which can be obtained by practicing more and more.

There are many reasons for losing money in Forex but main reason is that traders are lacking of basic trading knowledge and experience which can be obtained by practicing more and more.

Yes, i see that for doing trading with much success we need a lot of trading based knowledge and only when we will be able to learn about our trading we can hope to become a successful trader soon :)

Both volatility and spread of both Gold and Silver are high, and it's recommended to do certain analysis before placing your order in this investment.
True these precious commodities have the highest volatility and it is very much essential for the investors to make very good analysis of the forex market so that they can be very careful while planning their trades and to win in the forex market

True these precious commodities have the highest volatility and it is very much essential for the investors to make very good analysis of the forex market so that they can be very careful while planning their trades and to win in the forex market

We have to think before investing our money in commodity trading because after all if we start getting losses in our trades we will have no me ans to recover them :(

I don't trade Silver so I have no opinion about it either way, but I agree about Gold. Newbies especially should be careful when trading it.

I don't trade Silver so I have no opinion about it either way, but I agree about Gold. Newbies especially should be careful when trading it.
Gold average movement is very high on daily average movement can moves more than one thousand pips and sometime can reached more than four thousand pips, this commodity is high risk but also profitable and if only have smal capital will hard to trade gold because spread fee also in big number.

Back