Why do Forex Traders lose money?

Over trading is also a reason for loss . When traders get profit they trade again and again . They win some trades but can loose in any trade. It is advised to make a target as we achieve it do not trade again . it can be a greedy for traders if they are going to wards over trading.

Over trading is also a reason for loss . When traders get profit they trade again and again . They win some trades but can loose in any trade. It is advised to make a target as we achieve it do not trade again . it can be a greedy for traders if they are going to wards over trading.

We do make such types of trading mistakes where we are doing over trading and if we can control that then a time will come when our income will start to grow :)

It is true most of the traders are having no trading plan .They just open positions and close positions. After much experience we know the art of plan making and its true application. If we enter in forex with good knowledge them plan helps a lot but most of the traders had less knowledge about it

Good knowledge and proper planning while executing the trades in the forex trading business can take the traders to the greatest extent of achieving financial freedom.

Good knowledge and proper planning while executing the trades in the forex trading business can take the traders to the greatest extent of achieving financial freedom.
That's what you need to learn, science and then search experience. However, someday this business will stop. Then you also need to store the gold / silver as money later.

That's what you need to learn, science and then search experience. However, someday this business will stop. Then you also need to store the gold / silver as money later.

When we are trading in the Gold and silver pairs we always know that their are some very good trading opportunities for us and we have to utilize them in our trading :)

When we are trading in the Gold and silver pairs we always know that their are some very good trading opportunities for us and we have to utilize them in our trading :)
Of course, you can trade in gold silver well. I think it will continue to be bearish. Then a good news, you have to buy gold bullion for savings, before the paper currency system was destroyed.

Of course, you can trade in gold silver well. I think it will continue to be bearish. Then a good news, you have to buy gold bullion for savings, before the paper currency system was destroyed.

I would say that when we are trading in the Gold and the Silver currency pairs then the risks we have are increased and this is why we have to remain careful while trading in them :)

I would say that when we are trading in the Gold and the Silver currency pairs then the risks we have are increased and this is why we have to remain careful while trading in them :)

Gold and silver pairs are certainly risky ones to trade because of their huge volatility. Thus, one should have ideal money and risk management in their trades such that excelling is possible.

Gold and silver pairs are certainly risky ones to trade because of their huge volatility. Thus, one should have ideal money and risk management in their trades such that excelling is possible.

I can say from my own trading experiences that trading in the Gold and Silver is not easy because of the main fact that the Volatility in the markets is very much high and so we are not able to control them in our trading :)

I can say from my own trading experiences that trading in the Gold and Silver is not easy because of the main fact that the Volatility in the markets is very much high and so we are not able to control them in our trading :)

Both volatility and spread of both Gold and Silver are high, and it's recommended to do certain analysis before placing your order in this investment.

Back