Why I need Forex?

Well, I suggest you to read Forex eBook that is available is internet. Learning is our main investment. On the other hand, you can watch Forex related video tutorials in YouTube. In addition, you have to apply your knowledge in your demo, practice your demo until be a profitable Forex trader.

Its important that trader must have basic knowledge of Forex trading so that it will help them to trade more efficiently in live account. There are many material available on the internet which helps to improve trading skills.

Well, I suggest you to read Forex eBook that is available is internet. Learning is our main investment. On the other hand, you can watch Forex related video tutorials in YouTube. In addition, you have to apply your knowledge in your demo, practice your demo until be a profitable Forex trader.

I do provide a lot of FREE EBOOK, FREE EA, FREE TRADING PSYCHOLOGY VIDEO, FREE LIVE TRADING VIDEO etc. But the main problem is usually a lot of them doesn't want to take some time for education before going for trading.;)

I just have one question. When a wannabe trader is looking for a Forex trading course, would it be better to choose different sections of Forex Trading i,e psychology, trading strategies, technical analysis, Indicators/candlestick patterns as well as news trading/fundamental analysis, in such a way that he/she studies each of then via separate providers, or is it better to study all from the same provider?

This business is very profitable and so we really need this business so that we can be able to make good profits for ourselves and as well solve our problems. It's a good and great trade where we can earn good money for ourselves and hopefully we can succeed in this trade.

I just have one question. When a wannabe trader is looking for a Forex trading course, would it be better to choose different sections of Forex Trading i,e psychology, trading strategies, technical analysis, Indicators/candlestick patterns as well as news trading/fundamental analysis, in such a way that he/she studies each of then via separate providers, or is it better to study all from the same provider?

I am not sure actually because I learn it with a lot of failure, wasted a lot of time by believing those so called guru. But if you ask my opinion, the most hardest part to learn is psychology. On my view, profitable trading consist of 80% psychology and 20% of system. Let's take an example or we can even ask ourselves some of this question. A lot of people will said trend is my friend, but do they really wait until the trend is form? Secondly, do you always change your SL and close before TP? Thirdly, can you take small losses when you can read the chart that price action is against your trade? Those 3 are really basic psychology related, but the hardest part to learn. It is self-improvement and can be taught by nobody. I love to listen on webinar like Dr. Andrew Menaker, Randy Howell. When you listen to webinar, you will start to remind yourself and that's self-improvement.

I need forex to be able to have a good way to become a successful and independent person. I need this business so I can become my own boss and decide on the best time to trade. It's a profitable business anyone can depend on.

I am not sure actually because I learn it with a lot of failure, wasted a lot of time by believing those so called guru. But if you ask my opinion, the most hardest part to learn is psychology. On my view, profitable trading consist of 80% psychology and 20% of system. Let's take an example or we can even ask ourselves some of this question. A lot of people will said trend is my friend, but do they really wait until the trend is form? Secondly, do you always change your SL and close before TP? Thirdly, can you take small losses when you can read the chart that price action is against your trade? Those 3 are really basic psychology related, but the hardest part to learn. It is self-improvement and can be taught by nobody. I love to listen on webinar like Dr. Andrew Menaker, Randy Howell. When you listen to webinar, you will start to remind yourself and that's self-improvement.

Thank you for your reply. I guess that's why no one is really a master in this game because emotion is got to play a part however small, regardless of experience. No wonder so many broker/dealers got burned by the CHF in January, though you would expect them to possess a team of experts, or the so called pros!

I need forex to be able to have a good way to become a successful and independent person. I need this business so I can become my own boss and decide on the best time to trade. It's a profitable business anyone can depend on.

Hello Kokomaster, I would strongly suggest doing the groundwork on Forex Trading first before even opening a demo account with any broker. Once you open a demo, they will keep knocking at your door, and before you know it, given your anxiety to start making money from Forex, you will certainly end up opening a live account without enough knowledge of Trading in Forex. As such, it is good to came to this platform, and also do not forget to check out other trading courses (free/paid) from various providers. Review sites can also guide you in choosing the right course, because there is a whole lot of material in the net, of which the most is junk.

Back