Winnersedgetrading doesn't deliver and take money

As everybody can see, I told to Winnersedgetrading very soon in my mails, that I don't want to have their system at all, because the ordering process was not working correctly. And I told also: "Don't touch my credit card!". At this time I didn't have any access or link to their system. And why did Winnersedgetrading take money from me, although I asked them, that I don't want their system anymore?

Ronaldo,

We thank again you gave our services a try and as any person who approaches to us, you deserve our best attention and respect.

Your email was answered on the same day (4-26-2017), please find the emails attached. As mentioned to you before we have the original emails and a copy was sent to your email address last week too. Since we didn’t receive a response on 4-26-2017 or any other following day from the emails we send to our subscribed customers, including the one where you are notified that your subscription was getting renewed into a monthly one, we concluded everything was working properly for you. Your argument for a refund from May 9th cannot be considered since you logged into the content 2 months ago and were informed that you had an ongoing monthly subscription without receiving any email from you but over 1 month and a half later.

Attachments

• 4_25_2017 4_26_2017.pdf
    74.9 KB · Views: 3
Ronaldo, why not go ahead and post a copy of what you sent?

You may also want to have a chat with the disputes department at your credit card's issuing bank.

Hi Pharaoh, what did it change, that I posted my mails to Winnersedgetrading here? I think, it didnt't change anything.

In my mails you can see, that I told Winnersedgetrading very soon after my order (because I got nothing from these people), that they should not access to my credit card anymore. Be careful, if you give them your credit card number, because they will try to take your money ANYWAY, as they tried with me. I can only encourage people, who bought something from Winnersedgetrading, to take their money back by the bank.
My bank told me, that they use a manual method by taking money from the credit card, which is not allowed in Europe. Their method to take money from the credit card is very unsecure. Winnersedgetrading are scammers and they don't keep any of their refund policies and by the way they have technical problems with their order management, which is very unsecure. This was told by my bank. The only way to make money for them is to cheat people with their refund policies, because with scam products you cannot earn money in another way.
Btw I am not the only one who recognized that the business of Winnersedgetrading cannot be serious:

jltrader.com/2015/08/03/there-is-no-edge-in-winnersedgetrading-com/

trade2win.com/boards/forex/195958-scam-alert-winners-edge-casey-stubbs.html

These are only 2 reviews from people, which were buying their scam.

And if you see, which kind of reviews they have here, then you can make your own picture about Winnersedgetrading.

I hope that many people read this here. I can only warn you. At the end you will decide, if you give them your money.

Hi Winnerersedgetrading,

my mails and the date of my mails,which I sent to you, prove, that you didn't accept my wish: "Don't take money from me, because I didn't get anything from you".
But what you wrote her, shows also, that you are not interested to communicate to your clients to solve their problems. You didn't try to get in contact with me, after you didn't get any feedback from me.This is bad customer treatment. You are only interested to take money from your customers, but you are not interested, that your customer are satisfied. You speak from a mail, which you sent and which I never received from you. But you didn't try to clarify this subject. Your only hope was, that I don't notice that you take money from my credit card for several months! And I wish for you, that many people recognize your true "business model" and that this is forcing you to change your unserious business model.

Hello Ronaldo,

Thanks for your reply. First of all, we offer services and products were we are experts at, focused on helping our customers to excel in Forex Trading.

The emails attached were sent on the same day of your email (4/26/2017) in order to address the inconvenience you initially reported (This email was also resent to your email address when you threatened us on writing a bad review). As shown at the beginning of this message thread, we could see you accessed our system back on April, besides you accepted our 30 day refund policy before being able to perform a purchase.

We didn’t receive any email back from you until 6/16/2017 and actually, a refund was performed for your latest payment (as our refund policy states). We can’t take responsibility if you missed to check your email and bank statement on time. Our refund policy has always been applied when it is valid.

Hello Winnersedgetrading,

I got my money already back from my bank, because the bank says, that your payments were done manually. So you had my CVV from the credit card stored in your database, which is not allowed in Europe, because you took more than one time money from my credit card! So you are betrayers in the eyes of my bank :))) And my bank is right, that you are betrayers. They seem to know you already ;-)

For all people: Be careful, when you give your credit card data to Winnersedgetrading. They store data, which they are not allowed to store. A very stupid company!

Back