www.hfx.com

:) that's funny
actually there is some far connection but nothing serious.
I think based of what we have here both YTFX and HFX should be ranked as a scam or at least we need to start the process of limiting them

I agree with placing them as SCAM, as i have sent emails to them without a response! Even to the customer-satisfaction email they provided!
More and more are falling into their twisted traps!

On 12/6/2013 this guy "shadlly Onalla" from HFX gives me a call and asks me if i have asked the bank to get my money bank. He said, HFX will only authorise and speed the money refund if i send him a copy of the debit card (both sides) and a utility bill that shows my billing address!

I just said ok, "wont be fooled twice off course", ill do that if he sends me an email asking for them. He sent an email just telling me that the bank has contacted them to refund the money and contact him asap!.

The next day i receive the following email threatening me to tell the bank to take back the charge back!

Dear Sir

As you know, you have deposited with our firm (HFX GLOBAL) the amount of 107,000 $.

As you also know, you have agreed to our terms and conditions and have declared, according to the said terms, that there is no legal obstacle to your engagement with the Company.

The Company has learned that you have applied for a charge-back transaction on your credit card, and deny your agreement with the Company.

You should know that the above action taken by you is against several international credit card clearance laws and regulations, and may be considered as an attempt to COMMIT FRAUD against the Company, punishable in the applicable court in your jurisdiction and internationally .

The Company has instructed the Company's legal advocates to file legal procedures against you, in your jurisdiction and any additional applicable jurisdiction of governing body, such as Interpol, credit institutions and more.

You are hereby given the opportunity to stop the filing of the above legal procedures against you, by contact the legal department to this e-mail in the next 48 hours. This is the last notice before taking legal actions.

Sincerely
Legal Department
HFX Global Ltd.

Unbelivable those low life brother Najeeb use the press let anyone know who they are ,those scamers a re discusting without no shame

Do not worry at all, they are an unregulated Israeli company who is unauthorized by Visa and MasterCard and they took this money from you illegaly.
Tell them to meet you in the Kuwaiti court :)
They will never sue you and in case they will it's a slam dunk case for any lawyer

Hfx.com another Israeli scam i wonder if you will go through all the scams how many of them are Israeli,that should be a tip for futare investments look carefuly the backround of who and where you put your money,if it is Israeli just stay a way ,wouldnt like to be the one who said i told you so ,That is an idea of a theared Investments company list of comapny that hides and are really Israelis look for the scam behind,The Israeli sting whatch out.

It doesn't matter where they are from. If you have been honest with your credit card's issuing bank and they feel that a chargeback is appropriate, then it wouldn't exactly be easy for HFX to do anything other than shout insults and threats.

It's not a question of Israel or not Israel, I know at least one or two honest Israeli companies (one out of hundreds who work from there :) )
HFX reacted unfairly with this customer is the whole sale process including lying and misleading him to make him deposit (and using other companies regulation number). They can shout and threat but they can't do anything

Why wait? Go ahead and file. If you get your money directly from HFX, then you can let moneyclaim know that you've already been paid.

I have filed a complaint for many destinations in Britain and CCCP responds seems that there overlook from the British government for

You take taxes

Back