www.hfx.com

I can fully understand someone marketing an EA and not wanting to be harassed by the occasional psycho client or psycho potential client using an anonymous domain registration.

A broker or account management firm is a company that you trust to handle and protect your money. For a company like that to hide behind an anonymous registration is a major reason to not trust the company.

Even so, if they have requested documentation, like copies of a credit card that was used to fund an account, if you don't provide it (minus that CVV code on the back), they can sit back and say that you are refusing to follow AML procedures and never give you your money.

Many companies have domain proxies in diffrent countries ,also countries they are not allowed to oporate.
Usa has a list of companies that are not allowed to oporate in the states but still they have proixes in the Usa,it is very commun for Israeli companies to do so in order not to be trak as Israelis.

Pharaoh, if they are asking his docs after he claims they stole him he must not send them. If they refuse give his money he will charge back and he did.

I Came across an FB page. https://www.facebook.com/HfxForex
Interestingly in the comments left, i have found one of the comments from an HFX ex-employee.

and it says:

مرحباً هذه شركة اسرائيلية مقرها الاساسي في رمات غان شارع هتعاش 10 بناية بيت هكرن قرب قطار تل ابيب المركز وليس لندن يوجد لها مقر في لندن ولكن كل مندوب المبيعات هم من اسرائيل احذروا احذروا اليهود انني من عرب ال48 ولقد اشتغلت بهذه الشركة مندوب مبيعات انها شركة نصابة الهدف هو بيع احلام لكم بأنكم تسطتيعون جني المال 90% من المتداولين يخسرون الكثير من المال الحذر وثم كل المندوبين المبيعات لديهم اسم مستعار ويقولون لكم انهم من لندن اسم الشركةهو dmd online israel اكتبو DMD ONLINE في اليوتيوب وسوف ترون انها شركة اسرائيلية

The translation is:

Hello this is an Israeli company based in the main in Ramat Gan Street Htash 10 building house Hecrn near the train Tel Aviv center, not London has her headquarters in London, but each salesperson are from Israel Beware Beware of the Jews I Arabs, the 48 and I've worked in this company salesperson It is a company redressthe goal is to sell dreams of you that you will Tsttaon make money 90% of traders lose a lot of money and then caution all sales delegates to have an alias and tell you they're from London Acharkhho Name dmd online israel Aketbo DMD ONLINE in YouTube and you will see it is an Israeli company

Unsure of his name (written in hebrew) but it was written as : ‎סמסוגנ תשבי‎

This doesn't look good.
They are lying to customers regarding their regulation by using other companies registration numbers, they are offering a non-regulated fund management services without LPOA and they are ignoring threads while answering to other threads.

I have tried so much in trying to retrieve my money from "HFX" without luck. I tried emailing the Bank involved "Standard Chartered" by sending them emails, unfortunately, no response received from SC
(would appreciate some help in contacting the bank fraud Unit. Attached are the wire transfers to an account they have setup as "TOP MARKETING CO LTD" (Unsure if is really a company based in Dubai.UAE and what is the relation between them and HFX).

Currently, pursuing both companies through the interpol unit. From preliminary investigations we have found the real names that so called "brokers" hide behind are.

Fake Name Real Name

Fahad Abdulla - Yousef Atrash

Shadly Onalla - Roni Onalla

The owner of HFX is Shaol Robin.

I have asked them (HFX) over an over to give me my money back without success. I ask them, and i know that they are watching this thread to give me my money back, otherwise i will pursue my case against
them and take them to the dooms of Jail and lawsuits!

I have sent them many emails and never received a response from them.

Thanks,

Turki
Scan10012.jpgScan10013.jpgScan10014.jpgScan10015.jpg

Back