www.hfx.com

The decision of HFX to ignore this thread while replying for other threads is amazing me. Why can't you HFX guys to reply here?
Asstmoderator/Pharaoh- are you in touch with them?

Yo AsstMod! Can you send HFX a formal invite to this and any other recent threads about them?

HFX Documents??

Interestingly, i receive an email from a woman named Sara Karacam (works for HFX) asking me for documents like my bank statement, utility bill and a copy of my credit card!

Could be a duplication in your account (you might have two live accounts one funded one not).
Ignore them.

I just got of the phone with the Cyprus Securities and Exchange. They have acknowledged receiving my complaint against HFX and them illegally using false registration numbers.

Dear Mr Buyabis,

Regarding your email below, kindly note that all licensed Investment Firms are listed on our website, Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission.

Finally, your email below has been sent to our Department of Market Surveillance and Investigations.

Regards,

Koula Lazarou
Assistant Secretarial Officer
Authorisations Department
Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission

27 Diagorou, CY-1097 Nicosia / P.O.Box 24996, CY-1306 Nicosia.
Tel. +357 22 506600 Fax. +357 22 506700
ÅðéôñïðÞ ÊåöáëáéáãïñÜò Êýðñïõ

Interestingly, i receive an email from a woman named Sara Karacam (works for HFX) asking me for documents like my bank statement, utility bill and a copy of my credit card!

Documents like that should be submitted when opening an account. Occasionally, updated documents need to be submitted as part of the withdrawal procedure. Make sure to cover up that extra code when sending a copy of the back of the card.

After a lots of complaints about HFX I`m sure that this is Scam Broker for sure.... Beware guys

Back