Www.spotfn.com

funny how the excuses go, I had no idea that people would use such excuses in such transactions that actually involves a decent amount of money! the thread is a bit old, and i just hope that the trader got his money back.

Broker's attitude is different to their clients time to time. I think there was a mess inside the company that's why the case of TS was dragged out before reasonable decision was worked out.

You know how things get messed up. I dont think they meant to do it , they were just following a process they have i believe. Cause I know I had alot papers and copies to send them so I could get my withdrawals. But I got it done and now I take a couple hundred out once in awhile.

These Monkeys just rang me up out of nowhere, I asked them how the heck they got my number and details, a lady said "you signed upto one of our websites"

I kept on asking her where and how the heck she has my details.

I know it was obtained illegally or this company has links/buys details off other companies

she could not give me a proper answer on how she got my details

I have a bad feeling that once you've signed up with one binary company, your contacts will get passed around to a while lot more of them.

Does NZ have a way to file complaints about unsolicited sales calls? Also, notify the financial regulators about this.

Back