www.traders-hideout.com - Delay in withdrawing funds

There is a mention of Financial Fraud on Interpol's website. I don't know just how broad-ranging their mandate is, but there's absolutely no harm in contacting them to find out.

Ok on that Pharaoh - Interpol is in effect an organisation that works to ensure that police around the world have access to the tools and services necessary to do their jobs effectively.
I don't believe it is an organisation which we as civilians would approach to report a crime as such.

If so, then ask your local police if they can file info with Interpol. Scam brokers get away with international fraud every day because its too easy for police and regulators to say "it's out of my jurisdiction" and not send the info to Interpol.

Hi Pharaoh - When I contacted my local police I was provided with this link: Action Fraud | Report fraud and internet crime , and told to report it with them, which I have done.
They apparently provide this central point of contact for information about fraud and financially motivated internet crime. I'll check it out further though....cheers.

Back