www.youtradefx.com

trshah

Recruit
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am from India. I opened an account with youtradefx on 27/09/2013 and deposited $350 from my Entropay Virtual Credit Card. My account number is 180564. And after some days, they blocked my account without any reason. Whenever i try to contact them they tell me to contact Mr. Himanshu. But Mr. Himanshu is saying that he is not working in youtradefx now. He is saying that he has already left the company. I tried to call in their customer care number +44-203-3183333 but everytime they say that talk with Himanshu and they immediately end the phone. Everytime they do it. I am unable to get my amount. Please help me. What should i do to get my amount ?

Call the bank that issued the card to you. Ask to speak to the fraud department. Explain the situation to them.

I come across to many indians having problem with the youtradefx branch in india, is it still open?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am from India. I opened an account with youtradefx on 27/09/2013 and deposited $350 from my Entropay Virtual Credit Card. My account number is 180564. And after some days, they blocked my account without any reason. Whenever i try to contact them they tell me to contact Mr. Himanshu. But Mr. Himanshu is saying that he is not working in youtradefx now. He is saying that he has already left the company. I tried to call in their customer care number +44-203-3183333 but everytime they say that talk with Himanshu and they immediately end the phone. Everytime they do it. I am unable to get my amount. Please help me. What should i do to get my amount ?

Send me your account number and phn number in personal message............. I`m fighting with them for Indians Clients.

Back