Xm.com is scam

Look man, if you used arbitrage trading i dont think that they will give you back the profit , if not they will give you a refund of the profits only if you have proofs that you didnt use this technique of trading . hope that you resolve this ASAP.

I dont quiet understand what arbitrage actually is, but I think all brokers do not allow and thats one of the reasons why some brokers dont allow scalping

Yes XM is out of money. They will be bankrupt shortly. They are just trying to continue to steal money from new their clients attracted, by offering some contests like prediction of Non-farm payrolls. XM is really poor now.

they took all profite from my accounts and then disbale all accounts and then returned my initial deposite to my account
they are cheaters dont trade with then

Let's start from the beginning of your problem/issues with Xm.com

1) Exactly how much did you actually deposit into your three(3) trading accounts?
2) What is the total profits for each account?

Attach some account history screenshots of each of your trading account.

I dont quiet understand what arbitrage actually is, but I think all brokers do not allow and thats one of the reasons why some brokers dont allow scalping

Arbitrage is just a excuse to confiscate the profits of traders ! There is no reason to say that there is a sort of " arbitrage " and brokers refuse to explain in which way you do arbitrage.
They just have a " copy and past " mail with the same ridiculous excuses.
When they are not able to scam you with the usual tricks in the platform, like delays in execution and many more options they do that and so they scam you the money. So now you learn what it means " Arbitrage " !!!

Back