XM, welcome on FOREX HALL OF SHAME!

scammedbyxm

Recruit
XM, welcome on FOREX HALL OF SHAME!

STOLE MONEY, BLURRED THE TRACES

Instead of EUR 24.116,00 XM paid me out 4.000,00. The company stole my profits, suspended my account and now avoids the liability. When I contacted XM they claimed my trading history was suspicious. I tried to clarify this inconvenience but they do not want to hear me out they just stick to their version of events. I contacted them directly, my lawyer contacted them first unofficially and the last time, mid of September, my lawyer contacted them in a official way. They did not respond. I will take further steps as long as they do not give me the money back.

XM being a fraud - EUR 20,116.00 STOLEN

On 17/12/2013 I opened a real account with XM. The initial deposit I made was worth EUR 4,000.00. I have a feeling, there were no complications with XM as long as I was losing money. When I achieved sufficient return and decided to withdraw the funds equal EUR 24,116.00 (Appendix 1) the complications occured.

Appendix 1.png

The next day I received an email informing me that XM did pay out a deposit, just instead of EUR 24,116.00 they paid out EUR 4,000.00 (Appendix 2), the equivalence of my initial deposit.

Appendix 2.png

XM simply canceled my profits!

Not only XM stole my money but they also suspended my accounts so I do not have access to any data to defend myself. XM is simply blurring the traces!

You can find correspondence representing XM’s stand on the subject matter in the Appendix 3 (ZIP FILE).

XM claimed my trading history was suspicious. There were no details and I did not agree with their statement.

So I emailed them to get further information (Appendix 4 ZIP FILE).

After resending my email few times I finally got the answer (Appendix 5 ZIP FILE).

They asked me to fill the complaint form. So I did (Appendix 6).

6.png

Please find the reply from XM in Appendix 7 (ZIP FILE). They accused me of using arbitrage on the credit bonuses they offer and immediately suspended my accounts. XM’s explanation was simply copy pasting sections from their Terms and Conditions .

I emailed them AGAIN to clarify this absurd prosecution (Appendix 8 ZIP FILE).

SINCE THEN XM BASICALY STOPPED REPLYING TO ME.
I decided to take further steps therefore I contacted my lawyer.

At the very beginning we tried to sort it out in a pleasant way. The lawyer tried to solve the problem in person, via email and via phone. XM sticked to their version of events and still did not explain me what happened and why they took my money. Mid of September, we agreed to contact them in a official way (Appendix 9 - translated to English, original one is in Greek).

9.png

I did not receive any feedback from XM since. I am very surprised and disappointed with the manner the company treats its clients. But I will definitely fight for my rights.

THIS IS NOT THE LAST MOVE I MADE

Attachments

• Appendixes.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
Go to theirs Live Chat (on website) and let them know about this thread, invite them to join the discussion and ask them to explain here.

they must respond to complaint form, there must be some term, 30 days usually, next step is CySec ...

anyway, after all these accuasations, I think CySec have a lot simillar complaints

I pray all like these scams go away
how did they feel no mercy and simply removes client's hard earned money in this sophasticated market ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Bro,
mail to compliance@xm.com,secondly give all proof to your country telecommunication authority to block website and IP address in your country.they all are thirsty crow,no one is reall...........

Back