xm

adelzyoud

Recruit
In the beginning I would like to offer to this huge site greatest thanks and I expect from this site to give me my right from XM company And to clarify the real fact of Xm company
I began to deal with the XM company for about a year from now before and deposited about $ 17,000.

About 15 days ago I tried to deposit $ 500 using the Cache u but the deposit was refused and the following message was appeared all the time:

“Cash-u deposit refused “

Then I called with my account manager called Krikor and told me that I will solve the problem today and since that day I tried to contact with Krikor but he escapes and not respond to my calls all the time .and when I called to XM support team to get an response from krikor I Surprised that they are responding to my call by an improper manner and tell me “ please don’t call again , krikor will call you “

and since 15 days ago , I sent about 40 email message to krikor , compliance department , back office and Arabic support But until now, there were not any response from XM company .

and not just emails I did around 60 live chat with XM support but all the time tell me that “ there is now problem with your account we will leave a message to relevant department , but in actual there is no any response and I don’t receive any call or email to solve my problem .

note: after 10 days of problem begging I found that not only cach u method is blocked but all electronic payments method is blocked for my account

Today I did an chat with support team , and I tell him there is aproblem with electronice payment method , he tell me contact bank for visa and cashu support for cashu method without knowing my account number , please see attach screen shoot .

please see attached screen shoots for emails

Attachments

• cashu deposit.PNG
    cashu deposit.PNG
    171.1 KB · Views: 2
  • xm chat.png
    xm chat.png
    76.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    169.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    149 KB · Views: 2
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    135.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    115.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 10.JPG
    10.JPG
    182.7 KB · Views: 1
In the beginning I would like to offer to this huge site greatest thanks and I expect from this site to give me my right from XM company And to clarify the real fact of Xm company
I began to deal with the XM company for about a year from now before and deposited about $ 17,000.

About 15 days ago I tried to deposit $ 500 using the Cache u but the deposit was refused and the following message was appeared all the time:

“Cash-u deposit refused “

Then I called with my account manager called Krikor and told me that I will solve the problem today and since that day I tried to contact with Krikor but he escapes and not respond to my calls all the time .and when I called to XM support team to get an response from krikor I Surprised that they are responding to my call by an improper manner and tell me “ please don’t call again , krikor will call you “

and since 15 days ago , I sent about 40 email message to krikor , compliance department , back office and Arabic support But until now, there were not any response from XM company .

and not just emails I did around 60 live chat with XM support but all the time tell me that “ there is now problem with your account we will leave a message to relevant department , but in actual there is no any response and I don’t receive any call or email to solve my problem .

note: after 10 days of problem begging I found that not only cach u method is blocked but all electronic payments method is blocked for my account

Today I did an chat with support team , and I tell him there is aproblem with electronice payment method , he tell me contact bank for visa and cashu support for cashu method without knowing my account number , please see attach screen shoot .

please see attached screen shoots for emails

Well we have active XM rep at FPA, here is his profile link https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/members/xm.97618/ start conversation with him and ask him to clear the things over here.

Have you try contacting your bank regarding the rejection of your deposits to XM? Because sometimes, your bank might have blocked any online transactions from going through to protect you from any fraudulent activities though. It happened to me as well. But I sincerely hoped that your case are fully attended by XM.

Back