YoutradeFx is SCAM !! Stole my money !

Dear Sir,

You yourself clearly state that you were scalping. In addition you already have provided your own answer that our terms and conditions agreement clearly states that this type of trading is not allowed in our trading system.

This has already been explained to you via several phone calls, several emails and several online chats by our support staff.

If you continue to ask the same question several times then the answer will not change and that is why the support team is no longer answering your questions as this is bordering with harassment.

We also explained to you that any time you may withdraw your balance if these terms are not to your liking.

If I have misunderstood something than please point it out to me.

I kindly request that if you have any other issues then please post them on this website and please stop sending our team dozens of emails a day when you were clearly in breach of the terms listed on our site.

Best Regards,
George Becker

Do not make two faces if you are here to reply one topic you can also invite to reply on another topic... we are waiting for your answer on his case.

Once again here is the link https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...der/28215-langtitle-youtradefx-langtitle.html

Dear Sir,

Our term and agreement clearly states that we do not allow scalping.

It even specifies how we define scalping.

You admitted to trading using this method.

I do my best to help traders wherever I can.

In this case there is not much I can do to help you as you were in breech of our terms and conditions.

Best Regards,
George Becker

a question George- was his scalping abusive? In that case I will agree with you. Otherwise and as long prices were in-market, the trader might have a case.

George, would you care to share YouTrade's formal definition of scalping? It it based on time, pips, or some combination of these?

Why doesn't YouTradeFx upgrade itself to STP or ECN? Then there would be no need to restrict trades based on having to hedge to outside sources every so often.

George, would you care to share YouTrade's formal definition of scalping? It it based on time, pips, or some combination of these?

Why doesn't YouTradeFx upgrade itself to STP or ECN? Then there would be no need to restrict trades based on having to hedge to outside sources every so often.
I have ECN account,but they prevent scalping too

Back