youtradefx not responding to withdrawal request

rschwarz

Private
Hi all

Youtradefx is not responding to the withdrawal request I have submitted 3 weeks ago (12 November). My account is with You Trade Holdings Limited, a company incorporated under the laws of the British Virgin Islands, with company registration number 1539926. I do not know yet if this legal entity is regulated at all even if youtradefx claims everywhere they're regulated (ASIC, FSA, etc).

I will take all necessary steps to get my money - so any feedback/help is highly appreciated.

My youtradefx account no.: 122258

we're already dealing with the Indian office issue, YTFX are refusing to comment over thins subject they have appointed Mr George Becker to deal with client issues so I suggest you contact him.

at the same time you should file a complaint to the FCA and econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints. and in case you have deposited through credit card/paypal contact their fraud department.

have you also filed FPA court case?

Eddiger, thank you so much for your reply.

I have cc'ed Mr George Becker (georgeb@ytfx.com) in all correspondance as well as Mr Junior Padrao (JuniorP@ytfx.com).

I will file complaints as recommended by you in the coming days.

Don't delay on complaints to your credit card issuing bank or PayPal. There are deadlines.

Eddiger, thank you so much for your reply.

I have cc'ed Mr George Becker (georgeb@ytfx.com) in all correspondance as well as Mr Junior Padrao (JuniorP@ytfx.com).

I will file complaints as recommended by you in the coming days.

hi rschwarz
lets share our effort againt youtradefx
they really scammed broker

There should be a number on the back of your card. There should also be one included with your monthly statement. Call it and ask to speak to the Fraud department.

This is just to give you an update.
In my case: No news are bad news.
Nothing has happened in the meantime. Still no answer from youtradefx and my withdrawal request is not processed since almost a month.
I'll keep you posted.

Back