youtradefx not responding to withdrawal request

I don't think so. Only international trader often visit FPA know it. Still there are a lot of places to attract new trader and I know those type of brokers will be there.

Let's hope the broker will come round soon and all traders will have they money back. Anyway reputation company went extremely down. No chance to get new traders

nothing is imposible in the world of forex, I know of brokers with worst reputation that still manages to scam people their money. and still get away with it. the best we could do is maybe spread the word and hope newbies will do some reading before give away some hard earned money.

Let's hope youtradefx.com will manage to pay its customers, all of them.
I'm now waiting for two months for my withdrawal request being processed and no reply from youtradefx since weeks.
Beware of youtradefx.com

Mr Junior Padrao & Mr Ruben Marcos are part of a team of Scammers inside YoutradeFX.
They stole my money. Since more than six months I am asking for a withdrawall and they didn't do anything.
Poor peopple!!!!!

Update:

I still haven't been paid since 12 November 2013 (almost 16 weeks).

Last Thursday my account has been deactivated (I can not login neither on the website nor MT4 ).
On Saturday I have received a monthly trading statement (for the first time) stating that my account has been zeroed.
I have emailed Youtradefx and George Becker (georgeb@ytfx.com) and no reply since then.

Back