Thank you for reading Forex Hacking. The intention with this book is to convey some of my thoughts about the forex market and how to trade it. The book is basically split in two parts. In the first part, I focus on some of my thoughts and ideas about the forex market, and in the second part I dive into actual fx trading strategies.
The book is written in a way that both beginners and the more advanced traders will benefit from it. However, a basic understanding of the forex market and concepts related to it is essential in order to grasp the full contents of this book. I will try to refer to sources which can be beneficial for your further study of this topic. If you are an advanced trader, some of the concepts and ideas in this book might at first sight seem basic, but utilizing them in the right way is key, and this is what I have tried to focus on throughout the different chapters.
One of the most important lessons with this book is that nothing is static and a fixed system is not likely to work consistently over time. The need for adaptation and a feel of the market is essential, and by reading this book, hopefully you will be in a better position to learn and apply these two aspects. In addition to this, the main element which has affected my trading in a positive way is a strong focus on money management and the psychological aspects related to trading; these are large and complex topics and at such not something which I have focused on throughout this book. I give some basic advice on how to manage this in a proper manner, but if this is a completely new area to you, you should make it your top priority to learn everything you can about this.
Know that you will not learn how to become a profitable trader overnight. Keep an open mind and try to apply the ideas which are shared in this book and you should be taking a step in the right direction.
Comments are disabled
Table of Contents
- Legal Notice
- 1. The Importance of Using a Forex Trading Log
- 2. Through the Eyes of a Beginner
- 3. Thoughts on Fundamental News
- 4. Trend Following or Bottom-Top Picking?
- 5. The Joy of Risk Free Trade
- 6. The Importance of Risk:Reward and Winning Percentage
- 7. Technical Analysis
- 8. Separating Breakouts from Fakeouts
- 9. The Correct Use of Correlation
- 10. You Must Have an Exit Strategy
- 11. Breakout Trading Strategy
- 12. Trading Trend Retracements
- 13. Trading the Fundamental Data Releases
- 14. Picking Tops and Bottoms
- 15. Trading Gaps
- 16. Trading Fakeouts
- 17. Trading With Large Stop Losses
- 18. Candlestick Confirmation