• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem 4XP changes contract rules without telling to clients

I am having an issue with a company
Non ci resta che sperare e pregare.
Questa esperienza sarà per noi una importante lezione.
Naturalmente noi non saremmo i soli a sperare e pregare.
Dovrà fare lo stesso anche il Signor Yossi Herdzog se non riuscirà a recuperare i nostri soldi.
Yossi, il mondo è piccolo!!!

[langtitle=it]Attenzione 4xp[/langtitle]

Attenzione anntenzione. 4xp il peggior broker che ci sia.
Non ridanno i soldi, accoutn manager maleducatissimi, jessica lippi, michela biacca, laura ferri, diego dorta. Attenzione ai vostri soldi, non date nulla a loro. Per ulteriori info, non esistate a scrivermi.

Hi, ok. I heared through e-mail my friend who has the contact with italian Manager in 4xP and just told me not to worry. It was very general answer (now I'm not in Italy so I can't phone, just writing e-mails). I told him I urgently need the money otherwise I'll keep going foorward with the case and will ask 4xP for the second time (I did already 1 time but my friend said not to call 4xP contacts again to come here due to italian Manager would have resolve the problem) to come here and answer in a public way. Do you have a time limit to resolve my case? If not I would wait until I'll be back in Italy (October 2013) and I'll be able to telephone until I receive a clear answer. Thanks.

this company is scam, my 2000 dollars are stucked and they are not paying even after 3 months of request i am going to lose them :(

Anyone having problems involving delayed withdrawals from 4XP who doesn't want to wait longer needs to:

1. Leave a 1 star review.
2. Open a thread for the issue here in Scam Alerts.
3. File a Traders Court case.

Anyone having problems involving delayed withdrawals from 4XP who doesn't want to wait longer needs to:

1. Leave a 1 star review.
2. Open a thread for the issue here in Scam Alerts.
3. File a Traders Court case.

I thought he has already do that

4xp is looking like a scam company. people need to complain and file court cases so we can investigate them

4xP website no more available for italians

Hi, my friend I told you around 3 months ago, told me he can't do anything more for me with 4xP (he knows Jacky Barilla italian Manager in 4xP). Since around 15th of January 2014 I can't enter to 4XP Online Forex Trading and Investments Online Trading Platform (there appears the following message if you are in Italy: "No customers accepted from this region").
I told a friend of mine to try from France and home page is available but if you try to open new account you get error message, meaning even there the site is blocked (at least half blocked).
What can I do now? I saw the following link here on FPA: Lawyer Foundation.
Do you think they can really help? I showed the link to other traders and they said me seems a scam because no Government creditation. I thought maybe it's a website made by brokers itself to see how many traders are thinking to take legal act against them and offering an initial free service maybe they think traders will take legal act with them and that way brokers can let pass time and time until they disappear and traders lose time for nothing because it's a false legal act. Could this be truth?
In practice what is your advice?
I actually have appointment in less than 24h with my italian lawyer.
I contacted FMRRC regulator of 4xP and it was answered me 4xP is no more regulated with them since october 2013 (see attached file). In another email they told me: "We recommend you to request assistance in Financial Services Commission British Virgin Islands, in the territory of which Forex Place Ltd is registered".
I hope you can give me advice of what to do. Thanks.

Back