• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem 4XP changes contract rules without telling to clients

I am having an issue with a company
[langtitle=it]2 files of previous message[/langtitle]

email revoca regolamentazione FMRRC (B).PNGemail FMRRC (rivolgersi a FSC).jpg

FYI - Do not give any money out to 4xp-Anleger which claim that they can help you out in retrieving your funds. They are also a scam! They are not replying to the emails, and their so called lawyers are not even responding!! STAY AWAY from them!!

WHAT!!!!!.....Did you contact you with Deltacon by Skype?

FYI - Do not give any money out to 4xp-Anleger which claim that they can help you out in retrieving your funds. They are also a scam! They are not replying to the emails, and their so called lawyers are not even responding!! STAY AWAY from them!!

WHAT!!!!!.....Did you contact you with Deltacon by Skype?

After posting this message, they came back through the email telling me that they have news next week. I haven't heard from them in the past 3 months, although kept on trying to get in touch with them without any reply.
I will let you know the outcome, but my hopes are diminished since they are lacking of communication and principle.
Yes, the initial communication was done through a skype phone call from them.

One question, are you a member of the community affected 4XP ?. You contact with Hans M. by Skype these days,I think that you should ask on the blog 4XP-anleger.info, and wait for the reply.

After posting this message, they came back through the email telling me that they have news next week. I haven't heard from them in the past 3 months, although kept on trying to get in touch with them without any reply.
I will let you know the outcome, but my hopes are diminished since they are lacking of communication and principle.
Yes, the initial communication was done through a skype phone call from them.

Back