• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem 4XP changes contract rules without telling to clients

I am having an issue with a company
I understood what you mean, so here are the 4 screenshots of the Terms and Conditions on 4xP's website:
4xP termini e condizioni.PNG4xP termini e condizioni (B).PNG4xP termini e condizioni (C).PNG4xP termini e condizioni (D).PNG

Excellent.

Now to invite Jaden Hamilton into the mix. I see he just posted some replies in the reviews and gives jayden.hamilton@4xp.com as his email address. Drop him a note and ask him to join the conversation here.

Ok, I never had this contact but while I'll link him this thread should I even resend to my other 4xP's contacts or just to him?

The more the merrier - send to him and ALL other email addresses. This increases your chances that someone will bother to respond.

Hi, I spoke yesterday with a person who knows the italian Manager in 4xP and it was told me from this person that the italian Manager will send me 50% of the money around 7-8 July 2013 and the second half within end July so at the moment I'll not send them again the request to answer at my problem here. Let's see if within 10 July I'll receive 50% like it was told me. I'll let you know as soon as possible.

Hi, I spoke yesterday with a person who knows the italian Manager in 4xP and it was told me from this person that the italian Manager will send me 50% of the money around 7-8 July 2013 and the second half within end July so at the moment I'll not send them again the request to answer at my problem here. Let's see if within 10 July I'll receive 50% like it was told me. I'll let you know as soon as possible.
Hi Sashaphotoit
Have you got the 50% of your money?
I have the same problem but i'm waiting For 100% of my money.
Ciao
Vincenzo

Hi, I'm waiting to have news about my first part that I should have already received but still nothing, I'll let you know.

Hi, I answer to both Vincenzo and FPA, I listened today 06-08-2013 (yesterday because now after midnight) my friend that knows the italian Manager in 4xP and he told me that they were working at my withdrawal (around 15-07-2013). He called 4xP just after I told I didn't receive the first half of my money like it was told me I would have received around 7/8-07-2013. Today when my friend knew from me that I still didn't receive anything he got surprised and he said he would contact them again to know what happened. I should receive an answer within Friday 09-08-2013. I'll let you know.

Back