• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem 4XP changes contract rules without telling to clients

I am having an issue with a company
I didn't still tell them about to answer here, I just told I decided to defend myself in legal ways and that I was start acting. Before telling them to come here and answer I wait their answer of last e-mail. Tomorrow Friday my Account Manager should be there aswell so probably tomorrow I'll have the answer. Anywahy I'll try to call even today.
To let them come here and answer to my problem I just have to give them this link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...o-contract-rules-without-telling-clients.html
correct?[/lang]

Hi, I just called 4xP and spoke with my Account Manager (Jessica Lippi) which received and red the e-mail with the resume of my problem. I told her I even sent the e-mail to maya.taylor@4xp.com the other contact was given me. My Account Manager answered me that she can't do nothing because the office above her already answered her last time. I told her I opened a case here and that I'll ask 4xP to come here and answer to my thread. To be sure I would like to know from you where should I say to my broker 4xP to come to answer to my thread? I asked last time but still didn't receive answer. Thanks.

Hi, I just contacted 4xP and spoke with Maya Taylor who told me past week someone would have contacted me by phone call on Sunday (yesterday 9 June 2013). Today talking with her again I told that noone called me on Sunday so she told me to write an e-mail to customer support and to write to Mark Owen (Manager of 4xP customer support) which is the person who is going to follow my case. Now I'll send an e-mail to customer support to Mark Owen with all the details of my case and I hope within few days to have an answer. I'll let you know as I'll have news.

Hi, here the answer I received from customer support (Mark Owen). I paste aswell the original e-mail I sent to 4xP:

When a client choose to accept a bonus bigger the 25% of his deposit it means he

Will not be able to withdrawal profit until all lots of the bonus are done

This bonus structure has always been like that and never been changed

B.T.W .you sign in the terms &condition when you open an account that you understand

And accept the bonus stretcher

Your contract talks about the bonus calculation and what will happen to it in time of withdrawal

Your status as clients is clear.

You can withdrawal your deposit and lose the bonus or you can complete the lots and

Take it all

Best regards

Mark Owen

Sent: Monday, June 10, 2013 11:10 PM
To: Customer Support
Subject: To Mark Owen

Hi, I'm Gabriele Ghini and I spoke with Maya Taylor last week when she told someone would have contacted me by phone call on Sunday 09 June 2013 (yesterday). Today is 10 June 2013 and nobody called me so I called 4xP and spoke again with Maya Taylor who told me to write this e-mail to customer support to Mark Owen which is the person who would have followed my case. Here below the e-mail I sent to Maya Taylor past week:
Hi, I'm Gabriele Ghini and my account Manager is Jessica Lippi. As you can see from attached file I signed a contract telling that: "Should a withdrawal request be made, all lots must be completed in order to benefit from a bonus. Should a withdrwal take place without completing all lots and uncompleted lots remain on the account, withdrawal will be executed, but the bonus will be forfeited".
I asked already 2 times to withdraw from my account 3019700 and both times my Account Manager told me the office working on withdrawals of clients told her that old contract is no more valid due to the new contract I signed and that I need to complete the lots if I want to withdraw without loosing profits. In fact I have the account 3021565 where the contract tells that in case of withdrawal request made without completing all lots and uncompleted lots remain on the account, withdrawal will be executed but both bonus and profits will be forfaited. The thing is that any broker can change contract rules of old contracts but clients need to be notified and has 60 days time to decide if accept or not the new terms and conditions. Nobody never told me about these changes and when there was the new contract I even asked to my Account Manager what would have happened to my old account (where I had positions opened at that time) and she told that until new deposit isn't made my old contract is valid and that positions could have beeing kept open. For the proof you can see telephone recorded call which happened when I opened the account 3021565 (02-08-2012). Maybe the call happened few days earlier. Anyway my contract didn't change its rules because my Account Manager always told me there are several bonus offers and each contract has its own rules so what happened is simply that 4xP decided to abort the 100% bonus contract where you could withdraw profits without completing all lots required and without losing the bonus. In practice any contract has its own rules.
So at the end what I ask is to be able to withdraw from my account 3019700 even if I know I'll lose the bonus. The amount I request to withdraw is 59.429$ (Equity) - 6.577$ (bonus) = 52.852$. I hope to find a solution soon at this problem which already costed me to lose a possible client which opened already account elsewhere when he listened about my problem (I have affiliate account with you aswell). Please confirm me you received the attached file. Thanks.

Hi, please FPA tell me where should I say to 4xP people to come answer to my posts made here. Which link should I give them?

Email them the link to this thread and ask them to reply here.

From the reply you posted, it looks like can withdraw your deposit or else have to keep trading until you've traded enough lots to qualify for the bonus.

Hi, I spoke today 12 June 2013 with Mark Owen by telephone and he is telling that on the website conditions, when you open account, is told that when bonus higher than 25% then profits can't be withdrawn before required lots are completed. I told him that I already withdrawed in the past from this account and that there is recorded telephone call with my Account Manager (Jessica Lippi) where it was clearly said that withdrawals of the profits were allowed unless I would have made new deposits, in this case the contract would have taken the new rules where profits can be withdrawn only after all required lots are completed. But I never deposited on my account 3019700 after the new contract took place in 4xP. What can I do now? Thanks.

Hi, today 13 June 2013 I spoke again with Mark Owen and it was told me a new rule which isn't present in the contract even the one on 4xP's website. He is telling that a trade needs to be at least 3 minutes long if I want it's calculated for the required lots to make the bonus mine. If the trade is less than 3 minutes long then the lots used for the trade will not be counted in the required lots. When I told him that this rule isn't on the contract it was answered me: "If you want I write it down for you". Shouldn't a broker make the rules before a client opens an account? I mean seems they are trying to do the most possible things to make me trade longer and not allowing me to withdraw. I wait your help. Thanks.

Back