• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem AAFXTrading

I am having an issue with a company
Send them the link to this thread and a reminder that everyone reading would be very interested to hear what they have to say about your issue.

I sent them an email on Thursday and asked them to please write their opinion on this case but got no answer as for every mail I sent them...

Neteller does not charge any fees for depositing via bank transfer. I do have screenshots of the transactions but AAFXTrading already confirmed that I made this deposit with them.

This is the answer of the St. Vincent and the Grenadines Financial Services Authority:

Your email is hereby acknowledged. Please be informed that a search of our register revealed that AAFX TRADINGCOMPANY LTD. is registered as an International Business Company with the Financial Services Authority (“the Authority”).

No Forex or brokerage licence has been issued to AAFX TRADINGCOMPANY LTD. or any other entity incorporated in SVG, as no such licence exist in this jurisdiction, as such the entity is not being regulated in relation to its activities as it relates to forex trading or brokerage.

Bank of Malaysia:

Please be informed that AAFXTrading.com is not licensed to conduct forex trading activities in Malaysia. For forex trading activities, the Central Bank of Malaysia (the Bank) only gives license to financial institutions to conduct the transaction. Members of the public should not participate in any forex trading with company other than the financial institutions as it is not licensed by the Bank and illegal.

Dear FPA and the Client,

We can confirm that he made a deposit with us about 68k Euro and after 1 minute later he requested for the withdraw the entire deposit that was actually very strange for us too. We told him that your withdraw will take about 10 to 15 business days as Neteller always hold the funds for rolling reserve for merchant. In the middle of this we received a email from this client saying " I can't access my MT4 password please reset for me and as the system is automatic it does reset the password for him and then he made so extremely high volume trades and lost the funds. He was surprise that how he lost the funds since we believe he don't know about trading at all. Then he came to us start saying that he never made the trade when we clear see the same IP and all. Then he went to neteller support and tell them another lie that he never get deposit in his account. Even the neteller denied his case. If anyone need proofs of what we are saying feel free to contact us.

Regards,
AAFX TRADING Team.

That's exactly the same statement you posted weeks ago. No answer to any of the open questions, please take a look at the posts before.

Can you still access MT4? If so, please run a full statement and post a screenshot of it here.

Here you go:

upload_2017-1-24_8-31-4.png

The deposit had to be split up as AAFXTrading only allowed deposits up to a certain amount (I think it was something around $10k). The withdrawal was the remaining money after the three big trades.

Dear FPA and the client,

How can you say that those trades are wrong spikes and all. When its all executed by you. Here is the emails from Neteller and the client where you can see he is even lying to the Neteller where he saying to neteller that he never deposited with us and those transaction were not authorized by him . It means he saying to neteller someone hacked his neteller account and deposited funds with us. And then that guy traded with us and lose all the funds. Can anyone me how can a client deposit 68k EUR and immediately after the deposit he request for withdraw and after waiting some days he sent us emails regarding password reset and wants to trade again and when he lost the funds he start blaming that the company manupilated his account and made wrong spikes. I meant you can see the character of this client in the screenshots we are attaching in this post.

Regards,
AAFX TRADING Team

Back