AAOPTION Scam me

Manoko Moyo

Recruit
I have invested 1250 USD on September 2015 in the company called aaoption, but when I tried to do withdrawal I was told by the name by the name john:that I can only do withdrawal after six months.After six months I was send to pillar to post. My customer ID is 204826. I do not know if it still possible to get my money back. Please advice.

Attachments

• AAOption2.pdf
    404.4 KB · Views: 1

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
I have invested 1250 USD on September 2015 in the company called aaoption, but when I tried to do withdrawal I was told by the name by the name john:that I can only do withdrawal after six months.After six months I was send to pillar to post. My customer ID is 204826. I do not know if it still possible to get my money back. Please advice.
September 2015?
It's 2018 running mate why you came so late?

4evermaat

2nd Lieutenant
FPA traders court has a 9 month deadline to file a case :( But, AAoption has already been labeled scam anyway, so FPA refrains from inititating additional traders court cases on companies that already labeled scam.

You can still leave a review here about your experience.

And this scam thread you already started also is good.

Maybe do a report to the regulator; not sure where they stated they were regulated, if they were regulated at all. Their website seems like it is offline.