Am I scammed by SpartanForex?

Get your own thread opened here in Scam Alerts. Give details, including information about how, when, and how much you deposited.

This is an honest advise, so do it accordingly as suggested and also don't forget to invite the broker representative to the thread you post.
This is an honest advise, so do it accordingly as suggested and also don't forget to invite the broker representative to the thread you post.

they force to us for destroy agreement which they will pay 56k from 90k.but they just pay 29k. i attach agreement , their chat, and david photo. who promise to pay client but only their tricky.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-03-08-06-07-53-678_com.whatsapp.png
    Screenshot_2017-03-08-06-07-53-678_com.whatsapp.png
    502.6 KB · Views: 0
  • resize.jpg
    resize.jpg
    335.3 KB · Views: 0
  • resize6-1152x648.jpeg
    resize6-1152x648.jpeg
    117.9 KB · Views: 0
i dont think so...they will not reply our complain.coz they stole client money.

Try the financial regulators in your own country. Make sure to let them know that Vanuatu's "regulators" are not bothering to even reply.

Back