AVAFX Scam or not? - RESOLVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABDUL GHAFOOR

Corporal
Hi all.

I'm new in forex market and here. I interest to invest in forex and CFD , and i choice AVAFX in March, 30th . I invest in 1 week and have a profit , i withdraw alreday $1000 with my bank VISA.

They say wait 5 business days. And now they send screen capture of transaction to me , it process in April 11th , but now i don't receive money. This is my first withdraw

After that i withdraw $200 in 5 times by moneybrookers , It's good and fast in 1-2 day , money transfer to my moneybrookers account.

And the last withdraw $700 by moneybrookers in 3 day ago, but i don't receive money in my moneybrokkers account. What happend? Why it's late?

They SCAM or not?

Thank for read ..
ahhhhhh
i do not feel alone here now and expecting more and more will come, but how long they will do this with clients ? it's looks like they getting reedy to close there business soon.
don't let them go with clients hard earned money........

MichelAnge21

Sergeant
ahhhhhh
i do not feel alone here now and expecting more and more will come, but how long they will do this with clients ? it's looks like they getting reedy to close there business soon.
don't let them go with clients hard earned money........

They cannot close their business just like that: they are regulated by the Irish Financial Authority. They are required to keep their clients money in a segregated account. I dont know the legislation in Ireland, but you might want to ask the authorities if there is a compensation scheme if a regulated broker goes belly up.

ABDUL GHAFOOR

Corporal
They cannot close their business just like that: they are regulated by the Irish Financial Authority. They are required to keep their clients money in a segregated account. I dont know the legislation in Ireland, but you might want to ask the authorities if there is a compensation scheme if a regulated broker goes belly up.
will you guide me the right way where i go to claim my money .
how do i apply to there regulators ?

Trix

Recruit
Latest status I have been receive all of my money and profit. Thank you very much, Paul Williams.

MichelAnge21

Sergeant
will you guide me the right way where i go to claim my money .
how do i apply to there regulators ?

Before you can claim your money, you must first convince the regulators that you were scammed.

You can reach the Enforcement Directorate of the Central Bank of Ireland at +353-1-224-5135 but, if I were you, I d find someone who can explain the matter in a very clear way that the regulator will understand easily. Myself, I dont understand all your posts clearly enough. The regulator will explain the legal steps to take. He will probably tell you to fax a written declaration. Ask somebody who writes english perfectly. It is VERY important to explain the whole matter in a clear way because Avafx will respond to the regulators with their own arguments. Here is one example of a CLEAR letter:

From the period between ( date of first trade ) and the ( date of last trade ) I was a client of Avafx and I entered ( number of trades ) forex spot contracts with them. On the ( date they cancelled your trades ), Avafx cancelled all my trades of the said period under pretense that they were all off-market. I strongly deny their allegations for the following reasons....etc etc

Be clear and get to the point: that s my advice. If you did not use any automated trading system, put it in the letter because it s a strong argument. But, if you did use one, you need to know that Avafx can prove it very easily.

Last edited:

ABDUL GHAFOOR

Corporal
Before you can claim your money, you must first convince the regulators that you were scammed.

You can reach the Enforcement Directorate of the Central Bank of Ireland at +353-1-224-5135 but, if I were you, I d find someone who can explain the matter in a very clear way that the regulator will understand easily. Myself, I dont understand all your posts clearly enough. The regulator will explain the legal steps to take. He will probably tell you to fax a written declaration. Ask somebody who writes english perfectly. It is VERY important to explain the whole matter in a clear way because Avafx will respond to the regulators with their own arguments. Here is one example of a CLEAR letter:

From the period between ( date of first trade ) and the ( date of last trade ) I was a client of Avafx and I entered ( number of trades ) forex spot contracts with them. On the ( date they cancelled your trades ), Avafx cancelled all my trades of the said period under pretense that they were all off-market. I strongly deny their allegations for the following reasons....etc etc

Be clear and get to the point: that s my advice. If you did not use any automated trading system, put it in the letter because it s a strong argument. But, if you did use one, you need to know that Avafx can prove it very easily.
thanks,
what do you think it is better that i send a mail to there regulators at (enquiries@centralbank.ie)
this is i found from there regulators website Home

or do same as you say .

thanks again for helping

MichelAnge21

Sergeant
thanks,
what do you think it is better that i send a mail to there regulators at (enquiries@centralbank.ie)
this is i found from there regulators website Home

or do same as you say .

thanks again for helping

Same thing. An email is just as good as talking over the phone and their fax. They ll respond faster if it s an email even. But say on your email that it is for the " Enforcement Directorate "

ABDUL GHAFOOR

Corporal
Same thing. An email is just as good as talking over the phone and their fax. They ll respond faster if it s an email even. But say on your email that it is for the " Enforcement Directorate "
how do i upload my trading log ? it is saved as ghafoor statement.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.