Be aware of these SCAMS on telegram

Hi Guys Im victim of forex scammer too. Expert option telegram channel plesae beware of expert options @Mr Robinson and @victoria, they have scammed 70$ out of my pocket for investment plan, never invest in these invensments plans i've attached the chat history

Hello u guys all here, may i know ..can someone find out about this channel iq option..

IQ OPTION TRADE

48Hours

NEW AND OLD CAN START

INVEST $ 250.00 TO GET $ 2,200.00:moneybag:

INVEST $ 350.00 TO GET $ 3,500.00:moneybag:

INVEST $ 450.00 TO GET $ 4,600.00:moneybag:

INVEST $ 550.00 TO GET $ 5,700.00:moneybag:

INVEST $ 650.00 TO GET $ 6,600.00:moneybag:

INVEST $ 750.00 TO GET $ 7,700.00:moneybag:

INVEST $ 850.00 TO GET $ 8,900.00:moneybag:

INVEST $ 950.00 TO GET $ 9,500.00:moneybag:

INVEST NOW FOR A BETTER FUTURE. Click here :point_down::point_down::point_down:
t.me/Manager_Andrew
t.me/Manager_Andrew
Telegram
Manager Andrew
I trade binary and forex,we are legit and we guarantee you 97% payment

i cant find a link to channel..but this a screenshot..
can anyone investigate it?

Attachments

• iq option.PNG
    iq option.PNG
    104.1 KB · Views: 23
Let me make this simple. No one's going to make you tenfold on an investment in binary options (or anything else). The only one who will make money is the scammer.

Here's what will really happen:

INVEST $ 250.00 TO GET SCAMMED
INVEST $ 350.00 TO GET SCAMMED
INVEST $ 450.00 TO GET SCAMMED
INVEST $ 550.00 TO GET SCAMMED
INVEST $ 650.00 TO GET SCAMMED
INVEST $ 750.00 TO GET SCAMMED
INVEST $ 850.00 TO GET SCAMMED
INVEST $ 950.00 TO GET SCAMMED

I'm sure he'll be willing to scam you for other amounts too. :D

@Greenfxpips a scammer channel that sell signals with **** results, the admin is @fxtra ,he blow my account in tow days ,

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-02-14-06-45-33-532_org.telegram.messenger.png
    Screenshot_2020-02-14-06-45-33-532_org.telegram.messenger.png
    417.2 KB · Views: 31
[QUOTE = "Arjun89, publicación: 352519, miembro: 208757"]
¿Puede alguien me dice es Cruze de divisas es de fiar o no? Tienen un canal de revisión también. Por favor házmelo saber.
[/ CITAR]

Buenas, es una estafa, a mi me han estafado 3000 $ ...Tienen un canal vip de señales, en el cual estaba yo, aparentemente normal. Cuando vi eso de la inversion invertí, y cuando pasó el mes y debían de pagarme me bloqueron por privado... aun estoy dentro del canal vip, y me he dado cuenta que lo unico que hacen es copiar señales de otros grupos.
What does that mean? Can you type in English?

@EVANSMURPHY a scammer that manages Perfect Free Signals channel t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE1boQJG_AkH1JHJpg

He pretended to be a very good person, convincing me he was not a scam. His investment plans start at 200 USD where you can gain 2200 USD after 5 trading days. I took his bait but the good thing for me, after chatting with him for a while, I told him I didn't have the money but I wanted to try to invest but can only afford 20 USD. He said it was too small for a start and I need to have 50 USD. So I did just to check if he was legit. He said I will gain 500 USD after 2 trading days. I already told him I will expose him if he is a scam and so he agreed. I took a screenshot of our conversation from the start. Now, after sending him my 50 USD, he blocked me. I am sharing the recent convo screenshots. But I still have the screenshots of all the thread.

Never trust this person. He might change his user name but please be mindful of the above channel link.

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    105.5 KB · Views: 28
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    82.2 KB · Views: 28
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    67.4 KB · Views: 26
  • 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    81.2 KB · Views: 26
  • 5.jpeg
    5.jpeg
    84.8 KB · Views: 23
  • 6.jpeg
    6.jpeg
    79 KB · Views: 24
  • 7.jpeg
    7.jpeg
    85.5 KB · Views: 24
  • 8.jpeg
    8.jpeg
    68 KB · Views: 26
I've just found that these scam brokers are breaking yet another law by communicating with clients outside their own systems where records should be logged and kept for 6years. They should not be making any broker/client investment contact via whatsapp or telegram channels etc where client records cannot be maintained.

So, anyone soliciting or making investment contact via whatsapp and telegram can only be regarded as scammers because no legitimate investment firm would operate like that!

https://financefeeds.com/finra-susp...entative-whatsapp-use-business-communication/
February 26, 2020, 12:10 pm UTC
FINRA suspends Aegis Capital representative over WhatsApp use for business communication
Between November 9, 2017 and June 25, 2019, Paul Falcon used WhatsApp Messenger to conduct securities related business.

"Between November 9, 2017 and June 25, 2019 (the “Relevant Period”), Falcon used an unapproved third-party communication application, WhatsApp Messenger, to conduct securities related business with three customers of Aegis. Aegis was not able to capture the communications Falcon sent and received through WhatsApp Messenger. By virtue of the foregoing, Falcon violated FINRA Rules 4511 and 2010."

--------

https://www.finra.org/rules-guidance/rulebooks/finra-rules/4511
4511. General Requirements
The RuleNotices
(a) Members shall make and preserve books and records as required under the FINRA rules, the Exchange Act and the applicable Exchange Act rules.
(b) Members shall preserve for a period of at least six years those FINRA books and records for which there is no specified period under the FINRA rules or applicable Exchange Act rules.
(c) All books and records required to be made pursuant to the FINRA rules shall be preserved in a format and media that complies with SEA Rule 17a-4.

https://www.finra.org/rules-guidance/rulebooks/finra-rules/2010
2010. STANDARDS OF COMMERCIAL HONOR AND PRINCIPLES OF TRADE
The RuleNotices
A member, in the conduct of its business, shall observe high standards of commercial honor and just and equitable principles of trade.
Cross References–

1122, Filing of Misleading Information as to Membership or Registration
2111, Suitability
2121.01, Mark-Up Policy
2342, "Breakpoint" Sales
5130, Restrictions on the Purchase and Sale of Initial Equity Public Offerings
5210, Publication of Transactions and Quotations
5220, Offers at stated Prices
5270, Front Running of Block Transactions
5320, Prohibition Against Trading Ahead of Customer Orders
IM-10100, Failure to Act Under Provisions of Code of Arbitration Procedure
IM-11110, Refusal to Abide by Rulings of the Committee

@vitalinaev tried to get me to have her "dads friend" manage an investment account for me. Promised 60% returns lol, called it out for looking like a scam, for some reason the conversation disappeared

Another scammer "FX Priceaction world" is the name of his channel and his username is @Ghazanifx. Gave him my account for management and he promised if floating loss was more than 50% of the account he would close the trades and send me the money lost. He blew my account and has been ignoring me!!

Back