• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Beware! CapitalOneForex is a scam company

I am having an issue with a company

fiogol

Corporal
They made an illegal withdrawal of $2710.55 from my account and closed my trade causing me a loss of $682.56. I requested a withdrawal and until now I have not received my money back.
It has been more than 2 months already.

They made an illegal withdrawal of $2710.55 from my account and closed my trade causing me a loss of $682.56. I requested a withdrawal and until now I have not received my money back.
It has been more than 2 months already.

Can you please share some more details and proofs ?

and its seems that you are member from Apr2011 (2 years) and this is your first post ?

Strange hua !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure, I already filed a complain. There you can see all the details and proofs. If you need further proofs, I can even forward you my email exchanges with the broker and yes this is my first post. The reason why I subscribed to fpa was to receive Sive Morten's daily analysis. It help me in my trade.

did they give you an excuse for this delay?
How did you deposit anyway?
Make sure they will know about you post here too

They gave me plenty of excuses. For the first 6 weeks or so, they told me that they are investigating the matter, then after that they claimed that my account does not exist, then they claimed that I have actually received my money and now they told me that they don't have access to my account cos they used to be a white label company when I first opened my account with them. Yes I did tell Samir Beool that I will be posting this matter on fpa and maybe other forex forum as well. I am sick of waiting while they make a fool out of me. I have been giving them chance after chance to redeem themselves which they did not. It has been more than 2 months already and the sum that they owe me amounts to more than 12k plus usd.

Last edited:
Red Herring - Yes it does have a review page here on fpa, just do a search on Capitol One Forex. For other forums, I am not too sure yet.

Eddiger - I deposited through credit card.

Depending on how long ago the deposit was, you may be able to file a chargeback. Have a long talk with the fraud department at your issuing bank.

I only deposited 2k usd and if I am only going to get back that amount, I would have made a loss of over 10k usd. I want every single cent of my money back that they owe me.

Back