• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Beware! CapitalOneForex is a scam company

I am having an issue with a company
Red Herring - Yes it does have a review page here on fpa, just do a search on Capitol One Forex. For other forums, I am not too sure yet.

Eddiger - I deposited through credit card.

So send them an email saying that if they won't answer you till Monday you will call the credit card issuer and ask for a charge back

So send them an email saying that if they won't answer you till Monday you will call the credit card issuer and ask for a charge back

What do you mean by that? Like I said on my previous post, I only deposited 2k usd and made a profit of 10k plus usd and if I were to call my credit card issuer it will mean that I will only receive my deposit money and thus making a loss of 10k plus usd of my hard earned profit.

But it won't be fair to me. All the studies and sleepless nights for me when I was trading all down the drain while they still get to keep their profits from the spread.

The evergreen suggestion is go to live support and inform them about this thred.

I don't think that will be quite useful now Salim cos now they are pushing the blame to Traders Trust. When I was opened my account with Capital One Forex, my 2k deposit was credited to Traders Trust cos they used to be a white label for them and now they claimed that they have no access and are not responsible for my account when it was clearly them who screwed me off my money. I have already emailed Traders Trust about my situation and I am still waiting for their reply.

Who did you send your money to? Capitol One or Traders Trust?

What company's name is on the account statements?

Who did you send your money to? Capitol One or Traders Trust?

What company's name is on the account statements?

I opened my account with Capital One Forex but the name of the company on my bank account statement is stated as TTCM. At that time I had no idea that Capital One Forex was a white label company cos they keep telling me that they are a pure ecn/stp broker.

Back