• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Birman Law

I lost $40k w Omega Options and they have since pulled their website down.
Their finance team called me and asked me to claim the charges from my credit card company. He even gave me an email saying Omega Options will NOT DISPUTE any claims by credit card company.
Has anyone had similar experience. Is there is a better chance for me to recover my money if I claim it back from my credit card company? I am also seeking help from WinChargeBack.com to build my case to ask my credit card company.
Anyone has had similar experience?

Yes I have the same experience going on with Omega Options. Site is down. I have around $25K invested with them and they wrote me and told me to challenge the credit card deposits, which I am doing. If it works, it will be the cheapest way to get my money back. If they decline my credit card disputes, I'll have to get a lawyer and give up a good deal of what I have in there. Did you happen to download a copy of their terms and conditions? My bank would like a copy.

Yes I have the same experience going on with Omega Options. Site is down. I have around $25K invested with them and they wrote me and told me to challenge the credit card deposits, which I am doing. If it works, it will be the cheapest way to get my money back. If they decline my credit card disputes, I'll have to get a lawyer and give up a good deal of what I have in there. Did you happen to download a copy of their terms and conditions? My bank would like a copy.
Unfortunately I don't have a copy of their T&Cs. But I do have an email from them saying they won't dispute the charges.

So has anyone ever had any success recovering money using Birman Law. or is it a variation of an alternate scam to get people to spend more money.

Hi Even I have lost USD 40k to OmegaOptions and Birman Law is calling me frantically to sign up with them and pay him 10% upfront. and sign 20% contingency fee. I checked this firm is only registered in Jan 2017, But Ben claimed they have recovered 4.5m for their clients, but he could not tell me how many cases have they closed successfully....
Hi, can you tell me it this is 10% upfront plus a further 20% or is the 10% part of the 20%?

Hi, can you tell me it this is 10% upfront plus a further 20% or is the 10% part of the 20%?

Yes total cost to recover is 30%. 10% upfront and 20% upon recovery.
I am working with Wincharge as they don't charge anything upfront. Everything is on recovery

Yes total cost to recover is 30%. 10% upfront and 20% upon recovery.
I am working with Wincharge as they don't charge anything upfront. Everything is on recovery
Thanks for the reply, I also believe there is a 2.5% charge for court costs plus you have to sign a Power of Attorney.
Has anyone had any luck recovering their binany option money lost through Birman Law? Because I'm about to give them money to recover money I lost through Secured Optins $150k. Can I trust Birman Law or not?
Hi If you decide to go with Birman Law make sure you read their agreement first and make sure you know ALL their costs. Do not give them your credit card details until you read the agreement. I believe you have to sign an agreement to pay another upfront 2.5% on top of the 10% already paid plus any other court costs that might come up, if you win then they take another 20% of the recovered money and if you lose you pay all costs. If you spoke to someone on the phone and queried anything make sure you have it black and white not just verbal.

Hi Even I have lost USD 40k to OmegaOptions and Birman Law is calling me frantically to sign up with them and pay him 10% upfront. and sign 20% contingency fee. I checked this firm is only registered in Jan 2017, But Ben claimed they have recovered 4.5m for their clients, but he could not tell me how many cases have they closed successfully....

Hi Evan,

This is Daniel from Birman Law - firstly I totally understand your concern, and I just want to clear everything up about our rates. We are a very legitimate law firm and we are also extremely honest and upfront about what we charge. Lawyers do not work for free and to go ahead and fight these cases, it costs money. Birman take 10% only - the investigative firm who refer your case over to us take 20% ONLY, if and when your money is recovered. We work very closely with Wealth Recovery International (investigative unit), who help us in uncovering all the real information about fraudulent binary options companies. Here is the case of Marisha Young who lost $380k and we recovered every single cent: wealthrecoveryint.com/case-marisha/

Thanks for the reply, I also believe there is a 2.5% charge for court costs plus you have to sign a Power of Attorney.

Hi If you decide to go with Birman Law make sure you read their agreement first and make sure you know ALL their costs. Do not give them your credit card details until you read the agreement. I believe you have to sign an agreement to pay another upfront 2.5% on top of the 10% already paid plus any other court costs that might come up, if you win then they take another 20% of the recovered money and if you lose you pay all costs. If you spoke to someone on the phone and queried anything make sure you have it black and white not just verbal.

Hi Noddy,

Nice to meet you, my name is Daniel and I work for Birman Law Firm. I just wanted to make clear that we do not charge another 2.5% on top of the 10%. We charge 10% only. The 2.5% only applies to cases that go to court and so far, non of our cases have gone to court as we have managed to settle and retrieve full amounts for our clients
outside of court. Let me know if you have any other concerns and I would be happy to clear them up.

Also if you lose, you do not pay all the costs. You only pay 20% to the investigative company if and when they recover your money in the full amount.

Thanks.

Has anyone had any luck recovering their binany option money lost through Birman Law? Because I'm about to give them money to recover money I lost through Secured Optins $150k. Can I trust Birman Law or not?

Hi Mounty,

Nice to meet you, my name is Daniel and I work at Birman Law - please understand that fighting binary companies and recovering money takes time. We are real lawyers and do not promise to recover your money straight away; we have to go through litigation first. If you have any concerns, please feel free to post here and I would be more than happy to answer them. Thanks

Back